KT commits to Oregon smh

Mario this Wario that let me ask you a question what has our coach CMR done? Our class sucks and we lost to a bunch of garbage schools. Rip Mario all you want because he left Miami to go work with Saban, best move he ever made. JJ encouraged Mario to leave with Saban and ditch Golden.
Plus Folden was only paying " WARIO " 134k a year !

Advertisement
Hey I’m just telling what professionals who have worked in that area has shared with me. They worked with boosters and donors at major universities throughout the country. That being said, we can’t claim bags when Oregon has rarely pulled in this type of high school talent.
Oregon didn't have Mario...

Mario this Wario that let me ask you a question what has our coach CMR done? Our class sucks and we lost to a bunch of garbage schools. Rip Mario all you want because he left Miami to go work with Saban, best move he ever made. JJ encouraged Mario to leave with Saban and ditch Golden.

And what has Wario done. Nothing. Lose to Arizona by 30 points.

Yea they got bags, but they weren't recruiting at this level under Kelly or Taggart.

Cristobal is an ELITE recruiter. Maybe the best in the nation, we can make fun of his coaching but that cannot be disputed
Really no need to make fun of his coaching....

Advertisement

What has Wario done on the field ? He is just a Ron Zook that is cuban so this base has a hard on for him

Mario CAN recruit. And he seems to have learned enough from his time as a head coach and under Saban’s tutelage to be better at the HC job. (He was my initial choices because I knew he would stockpile athletes).

In the last 40 years only two teams have shoehorned themselves into the college football consciousness past the blue bloods in an iconic way. One is Miami (which was nike’s first college team) and the other is Oregon.

Miami did it before the TV money came; Oregon could have never pulled it off without Knight and his money and his commitment.

He learned it under Butch and Schiano. Mario is a very smart guy and agreed on Knight but Mario is grabbing the bull by the horns and working his *** off to make Oregon into a NC contender. Our coach is sitting on his *** and doing nothing.

Advertisement
He learned it under Butch and Schiano. Mario is a very smart guy and agreed on Knight but Mario is grabbing the bull by the horns and working his *** off to make Oregon into a NC contender. Our coach is sitting on his *** and doing nothing.
Yep!

Advertisement
What has Wario done on the field ? He is just a Ron Zook that is cuban so this base has a hard on for him

Question what did Wario have to work with this year? Check out how many True Freshman played this year. Mario is recruiting the positions of major need such as db, dl, Oline, and DB's. Sorry you can't compare Mario to Ron Zook.

Advertisement
Question what did Wario have to work with this year? Check out how many True Freshman played this year. Mario is recruiting the positions of major need such as db, dl, Oline, and DB's. Sorry you can't compare Mario to Ron Zook.
Haters gonna hate. I warned some of these fools when they were on Canesport that they gonna keep hating on Mario until they hate him into a power 5 job. Not only does he have a power 5 job, he has ONE OF THE BEST power 5 jobs in the country, and THE BEST power 5 job when it comes to facilities and recourses.

Advertisement
Back