KT commits to Oregon smh

Advertisement
Supposedly can recruit but cant win games.....Get back to me when he actually accomplishes something. By the way I am no fan of Richt but dont want Wario anywhere around Miami
Then get use to flipping 2 stars from other schools. Lol

He was enrolled at FIU. Naw don’t change the topic. You jumped in like you knew what you were talking about but you didn’t. Just say you didn’t know that story and move on.

And what does FSU have to do with it? My comment was that MC had AB & TY enrolled at FIU. Both athletes received little fanfare coming out but became stars. And MC was one of the few coaches to recognize their talents.

AB didnt have much fan fare because he played qb. TY on the other hand did....and had he played at Central instead of Springs would have been at one of the Big 3.

Cristobal can recruit ...thats what he does. He hasnt won anything as a HC yet. He will stockpile Oregon with some good ones though. I dont even think he is some good evaluator or anything...but put him on a kid and he can pull. I mean hes the guy that was all over Elin Edouard as a qb for us a guy that couldnt start at his juco and was 3rd or 4th string at UTSA last year.

This board and some of the local media has a fixation on this guy because he is cuban and played at the u. Majority have never watched him coach a game or know even what position he coaches...but FIU Bro!!!! Dale!

Advertisement
Taggart was under .500 and this message board **** on him but can't do that to Wario because he drinks cuban coffee in the morning[/QUOTE
That's the ONLY reason yall hate him, cause he's cuban. If this was Ken Dorsey yall would be celebrating

AB didnt have much fan fare because he played qb. TY on the other hand did....and had he played at Central instead of Springs would have been at one of the Big 3.

Cristobal can recruit ...thats what he does. He hasnt won anything as a HC yet. He will stockpile Oregon with some good ones though. I dont even think he is some good evaluator or anything...but put him on a kid and he can pull. I mean hes the guy that was all over Elin Edouard as a qb for us a guy that couldnt start at his juco and was 3rd or 4th string at UTSA last year.
He ain't coached but one year at Oregon bro, 4 years at FIU before that lol

He ain't coached but one year at Oregon bro, 4 years at FIU before that lol

And was owned by FAU **** near the whole time. I know what he did. Great recruiter..holding off to watching how he does at oregon in a conference worse than the acc coastal. His time at FIU wasnt enough to sell me on him as a good hc. Ill forever take him on my staff as a hired mercenary recruiter though lol

Advertisement
And was owned by FAU **** near the whole time. I know what he did. Great recruiter..holding off to watching how he does at oregon in a conference worse than the acc coastal. His time at FIU wasnt enough to sell me on him as a good hc. Ill forever take him on my staff as a hired mercenary recruiter though lol
You know who else is getting owned by fau right now at fiu? Jk lol but foreal as you said Cristobal is definitely one of the elite recruiters in the country

Supposedly can recruit but cant win games.....Get back to me when he actually accomplishes something. By the way I am no fan of Richt but dont want Wario anywhere around Miami
8-4 in his 1st season at Oregon and 5th season as a head coach overall. Richt is 7-5 in 3rd year at UM and 18th year overall as a head corch. And miss me with the " I'm not a fan of Richt " crap, because if you had to choose today you would go with Richt over Mario despite Mork sucking.

I don’t really give a **** about this debate but there are lot strong positive opinions on a guy who is so far under .500 that he would have to stack 3 double digit win seasons in a row to get above .500 before 2022. Cristobal isn’t an elite head coach or even a good one at this point. So it ain’t likely. He’s got Saban’s stink on him and Taggart left so he’s now a head coach again. That’s what it is.
Who da fokk wins big at FIU? ?!!

Advertisement
I don’t really give a **** about this debate but there are lot strong positive opinions on a guy who is so far under .500 that he would have to stack 3 double digit win seasons in a row to get above .500 before 2022. Cristobal isn’t an elite head coach or even a good one at this point. So it ain’t likely. He’s got Saban’s stink on him and Taggart left so he’s now a head coach again.

Mario won two bowl games, is brilliant and is an amazing recruiter. He isn't an elite coach yet but he will be.

Advertisement
He was enrolled at FIU. Naw don’t change the topic. You jumped in like you knew what you were talking about but you didn’t. Just say you didn’t know that story and move on.

And what does FSU have to do with it? My comment was that MC had AB & TY enrolled at FIU. Both athletes received little fanfare coming out but became stars. And MC was one of the few coaches to recognize their talents.

He’s an elite evaluator of talent and recruiter. Antonio Brown and TY Hilton at FIU? He knows what he’s doing.

IF FSU thought he was good enough to offer how is Cristobal the genius evaluator?

Who da fokk wins big at FIU? ?!!

Can't judge him during his time at FIU. After Richt gets fired, I hope we look at all the coaches with ****** records at ****** schools. I think the guy coaches at Savannah State is probably a heck of coach even though his record sucks. I heard he is afraid of Castro and drinks cuban coffee that is like 10 bonus points.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back