KT commits to Oregon smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
oregon has the deepest bags in all of CFB they have nike money........

That is simply the dumbest comment I've heard here. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY argued that Oregon was dropping serious bags prior to today. Now they outbid the schools so many claim as having bottomless coffers. Sure, that makes sense. Oregon is well known for churning out wealthy boosters. You know, because of oil money or Silicon Valley.....

Nike money isn't buying players. If you actually pay attention Nike isn't even giving Oregon serious disposable cash. They give product and facilities that make Nike even more visible. If you don't get that, look at Oregon's actual coaching salaries.

https://247sports.com/college/orego...-Football-coaching-staff-contracts-115915318/

So many posters are looking for any excuse. Did he get bought? Maybe. Anything is possible. And Oregon will let anybody in, see the mens basketball program as a prime example, but stop with the bags **** when you know nothing.

And if you are seriously arguing that a shoe company is buying players, then Miami is getting screwed as there is a MUCH better trail of Adidas buying players than Nike. Look around; that stuff is pretty easy to find. It is an ongoing federal investigation.

But many posters hate facts so....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who wins without talent lol?

Some guys do more with it...Cristobal doesn't know if the ball is stuffed or inflated. But he can recruit, and we will see if he can build a winner. Like I said, I don't care one way or the other.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2...eryone-wrong-all-the-way-back-to-high-school/

He had first planned to attend Florida State University, then Alcorn State out of high school, but academics sent him to North Carolina Tech Prep for a year. After that, Brown planned to attend West Virginia, but because of a late coaching change, ended up being a walk-on at Central Michigan. Just three short years later the Steelers took a shot on him as a sixth-round pick and the rest, as they say, is history.

Was he enrolled at FIU?

You told me to googled. I did. I don’t know about that article but I do know he was at FIU. I don’t know how credible that article is because it omitted a fact, which was that he was enrolled at FIU.

He made it clear in his interview he wants to be the "guy" basically saying he wants all the attention on him and at Alabama he would be just another number

Advertisement
U really think that Mario did not learn at bama? Y u think Butch visited that place....he wanted to know wtf they were doing recruiting wise. U dont go to learn new play calls

Advertisement
Mario at UM with the right coordinators would be scary.. forgot jim Leavitt was in Eugene with him. Gimme a New AD, Mario w/Briles and Leavitt and we're good! Plus, I think the time at BAMA exposed Mario to a coaching network that should allow him tons of quality names he knows he can work with.

He looks very comfortable in Eugene tho so who knows..

Some guys do more with it...Cristobal doesn't know if the ball is stuffed or inflated. But he can recruit, and we will see if he can build a winner. Like I said, I don't care one way or the other.
If you don't care then why do you continue to insult the guy? We're supposed to believe he's a loser because he didn't win big at FIU? Who has?

I was a no mario guy but holy fuq would he be better then MR if hes pulling classes like that
Might pull a couple more today. The no. 1 DT 5* Ishmael Sopsher is currently enjoying his visit and definitely loves Oregon but has to win mom over. Distance is the only factor.

Advertisement
Back