KT commits to Oregon smh

If you don't care then why do you continue to insult the guy? We're supposed to believe he's a loser because he didn't win big at FIU? Who has?

Because you are asking me? I made my comment, and you had some more questions for me. Really quite simple.

Advertisement
Might pull a couple more today. The no. 1 DT 5* Ishmael Sopsher is currently enjoying his visit and definitely loves Oregon but has to win mom over. Distance is the only factor.
I dont see Mario leaving for Miami a worse job and the class hes getting he may not be able to do that here with resources we have

who gives a ***** about this, it has nothing to do with Miami, ope fully all you super mario fans tune in to the redbox bowl against 7-5 mich st

Advertisement
That is simply the dumbest comment I've heard here. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY argued that Oregon was dropping serious bags prior to today. Now they outbid the schools so many claim as having bottomless coffers. Sure, that makes sense. Oregon is well known for churning out wealthy boosters. You know, because of oil money or Silicon Valley.....

Nike money isn't buying players. If you actually pay attention Nike isn't even giving Oregon serious disposable cash. They give product and facilities that make Nike even more visible. If you don't get that, look at Oregon's actual coaching salaries.

https://247sports.com/college/orego...-Football-coaching-staff-contracts-115915318/

So many posters are looking for any excuse. Did he get bought? Maybe. Anything is possible. And Oregon will let anybody in, see the mens basketball program as a prime example, but stop with the bags **** when you know nothing.

And if you are seriously arguing that a shoe company is buying players, then Miami is getting screwed as there is a MUCH better trail of Adidas buying players than Nike. Look around; that stuff is pretty easy to find. It is an ongoing federal investigation.

But many posters hate facts so....

Ooooooooooo chit.

These feeble minded fans love to tell themselves that bags have to be involved for kids. Nike $ has always been around. Phil Knight has always been around. Like u said, if any shoe company has a trail of paying for players to go sponsored schools, that would be Adidas, and since they are now our sponsor, they are doing a **** poor job in that. Matter of fact, these bums had Coach L in the hot seat b/c of their improprieties.

Mario can recruit, period. When Chip was winning, he wasn’t getting these types of players even though Phil was there alive and kicking, b/c Chip couldn’t recruit and he still can’t recruit b/c he’s a bonafide dyckhead. Mario just gets it, and he learned from Saban. Just like Smart learned from Saban.

I know some have issues with Mario, but we really need to sent the target on him to replace Mark. Kid is Cane who actually played for Miami and got his coaching start here. Is he a social climber? **** yes! That is exactly what we need— HC looking to go to NFL HC next. He has ceiling at OR and Chip did not leave good taste in NFLs mouth. Mario with a title at The U looks a lot more like JJ than Chip. Since it looks like we never will get Butch, then I say the heck with Manny, who is a nole, let’s get Mario.

Mario at UM with the right coordinators would be scary.. forgot jim Leavitt was in Eugene with him. Gimme a New AD, Mario w/Briles and Leavitt and we're good! Plus, I think the time at BAMA exposed Mario to a coaching network that should allow him tons of quality names he knows he can work with.

He looks very comfortable in Eugene tho so who knows..

Mario would come back in a heartbeat. He's about as "Miami" as it gets. And btw, a lot BoT members love him.

Advertisement
A former poster coordinated the best recruiting class in Louisville history and now is in charge of Oregon’s class. Pay attention.

something similar to the redbox bowl except we adore Mario and hate our guy, and dont want to hear the year 1 bs that team was in good shape with a top notch qb

Naw cuddy; We hate your guy b/c he’s been a head coach for 18 yrs and he hasn’t adjusted to the times.

We hate your guy b/c he’s the first coach in 60 yrs at this program to own three 4 game losing streaks.

We hate your guy b/c of his stubborn ways and b/c of his stubborn ways, we just wasted an all time great defensive season against the 57th SOS ranking to begin the season, and to end the season, our SOS ranking was 45th.

We hate your guy b/c he says things like we don’t need explosive plays, it’s OK that we lost as long as we played hard, or the players need to learn to execute v. looking in the mirror himself.

We hate your guy b/c of the chit show that entire locker room has become.

We hate your guy b/c in year three, there were more head scratching play calls and decisions that one would expect from a 1st yr or ****, a 3rd yr coach, not a guy who’s been coaching, collectively, for dang near 30 yrs.

But most importantly, we hate your guy b/c of HIS fans; folks who hide behind the cloak of being a Miami Hurricane fan, yet are going to bat defending Richt no matter what his decisions have done to hurt OUR program.

They have an elite recruiting staff and it all starts with Cristobal. Their class top to bottom is elite

Wait a second.

So Mario is now an elite recruiter? I could've sworn I read just a couple of years ago how any success he had was due to being on Bama's staff.

When it's Bama, its bags. When it's Mario, he didn't outbid, he's just elite.

Anyhow, this board sure has a lot of flip floppers.

Advertisement
Wait a second.

So Mario is now an elite recruiter? I could've sworn I read just a couple of years ago how any success he had was due to being on Bama's staff.

When it's Bama, its bags. When it's Mario, he didn't outbid, he's just elite.

Anyhow, this board sure has a lot of flip floppers.
Nah, people that didn't believe, now do...

Naw cuddy; We hate your guy b/c he’s been a head coach for 18 yrs and he hasn’t adjusted to the times.

We hate your guy b/c he’s the first coach in 60 yrs at this program to own three 4 game losing streaks.

We hate your guy b/c of his stubborn ways and b/c of his stubborn ways, we just wasted an all time great defensive season against the 57th SOS ranking to begin the season, and to end the season, our SOS ranking was 45th.

We hate your guy b/c he says things like we don’t need explosive plays, it’s OK that we lost as long as we played hard, or the players need to learn to execute v. looking in the mirror himself.

We hate your guy b/c in year three, there were more head scratching play calls and decisions that one would expect from a 1st yr or ****, a 3rd yr coach, not a guy who’s been coaching, collectively, for dang near 30 yrs.

But most importantly, we hate your guy b/c of HIS fans; folks who hide behind the cloak of being a Miami Hurricane fan, yet are going to bat defending Richt no matter what his decisions have done to hurt OUR program.

OK

If this ain't the MIC DROP OF ALL MIC DROPS!!!

Advertisement
If this ain't the MIC DROP OF ALL MIC DROPS!!!

Again theres another side to that view:

1st bowl win in 12 years
1st 10 win season in 14 years
first coastal
1st New year Six game
1st top 10 ranking in i dont know
highest recruiting class in 10 years
1st all amercian in i dont know how long
locking down Miami dade county

Ooooooooooo chit.

These feeble minded fans love to tell themselves that bags have to be involved for kids. Nike $ has always been around. Phil Knight has always been around. Like u said, if any shoe company has a trail of paying for players to go sponsored schools, that would be Adidas, and since they are now our sponsor, they are doing a **** poor job in that. Matter of fact, these bums had Coach L in the hot seat b/c of their improprieties.

Mario can recruit, period. When Chip was winning, he wasn’t getting these types of players even though Phil was there alive and kicking, b/c Chip couldn’t recruit and he still can’t recruit b/c he’s a bonafide dyckhead. Mario just gets it, and he learned from Saban. Just like Smart learned from Saban.
Keep bringing da heat homie!

Again theres another side to that view:

1st bowl win in 12 years
1st 10 win season in 14 years
first coastal
1st New year Six game
highest recruiting class in 10 years
1st all amercian in i dont know how long
locking down Miami dade county
And **** near 20 years of experience and 4.5 Mil a year to boot!

something similar to the redbox bowl except we adore Mario and hate our guy, and dont want to hear the year 1 bs that team was in good shape with a top notch qb
1st year head coach though. And what good is having a 1st round qb when he doesn't have any weapons to throw to? But he will next season if he decides to stay! Lol

Advertisement
Back