KT commits to Oregon smh

Advertisement
Where's @gogeta4 rooting against Mario? He's just stating what a lot of fans know about Mario - great recruiter, horrible game day coach. Go watch that Oregon vs Stanford game. With the game won, he literally kept trying to run the ball instead of taking a knee. RB fumbled the ball, Stanford came back and won the game. Mario's an outstanding recruiter, but that's it.
How long yall gonna keep talking the Stanford game bullsh!t? Arroyo made the call, not Mario, and the kid didn't secure the ball, it happens. Go back and watch the Washington game for a change!

This was 1st year, not year 3 like Mork but nice try though

So? Oregon's not a full rebuilding job. He's literally been in situations where his gameday coaching cost him a game (Stanford game is a microcosm). He also inherited a potential top 10 draft pick at QB. He had a roster that was ready made to vie for a NY6 bowl game and contend for the conference.

How long yall gonna keep talking the Stanford game bullsh!t? Arroyo made the call, not Mario, and the kid didn't secure the ball, it happens. Go back and watch the Washington game for a change!

And Mario's the HC. He can tell his OC to kneel the fcking ball. It's similar to how Pete Carrol cost the Seahawks the super bowl a few years ago by not running the ball on the goal line. Sure, it was his OC's call, but you're the HC, everything essentially goes through you.

People mention the Stanford game because that's an example we're using. Because with how you debate, later on you're going to use something along the lines of "Bro! How about you use some facts, Bro!?!?!?! Mario's a Cane and will right the ship, Bro!!!!"

So? Oregon's not a full rebuilding job. He's literally been in situations where his gameday coaching cost him a game (Stanford game is a microcosm). He also inherited a potential top 10 draft pick at QB. He had a roster that was ready made to vie for a NY6 bowl game and contend for the conference.
Mork inherited a projected 1st round qb in Kaaya and recently ruined the one defense capable of hanging with Bama and you talking bout what Mario didn't do in his first year? Had they beat Stanford yall would be saying they were over rated like yall did with Washington.

Advertisement
Mork inherited a projected 1st round qb in Kaaya and recently ruined the one defense capable of hanging with Bama and you talking bout what Mario didn't do in his first year? Had they beat Stanford yall would be saying they were over rated like yall did with Washington.

No one serious had Brad Kaaya as a 1st round QB except for the Kaaya brigade. That boy got drafted exactly where his talent level was.

And Mario's the HC. He can tell his OC to kneel the fcking ball. It's similar to how Pete Carrol cost the Seahawks the super bowl a few years ago by not running the ball on the goal line. Sure, it was his OC's call, but you're the HC, everything essentially goes through you.

People mention the Stanford game because that's an example we're using. Because with how you debate, later on you're going to use something along the lines of "Bro! How about you use some facts, Bro!?!?!?! Mario's a Cane and will right the ship, Bro!!!!"
You're talking about one game, and that play wasn't designed to fumble the ball away. The play was called because no one had faith in Leavitt's defense, but he gets a pass.

You're talking about one game, and that play wasn't designed to fumble the ball away. The play was called because no one had faith in Leavitt's defense, but he gets a pass.

I mention that play because all Oregon had to do was kneel the ball and the game was over. Even the announcers wondered why Oregon wasn't kneeling the ball. Of course running the ball isn't designed to be a fumble. But when you run, that risk is there whereas with kneeling the ball, outside of something unheard of happening, you're not fumbling the ball.

Advertisement
Lol at Oregon not being rebuilding job? 4-8 in 2016, 7-6 last season , but this is the year they were suppose to playoff bound with ONE player player projected to go in the 1st 3 rounds lol

Lol at Oregon not being rebuilding job? 4-8 in 2016, 7-6 last season , but this is the year they were suppose to playoff bound with ONE player player projected to go in the 1st 3 rounds lol

Where'd I say they'd go to the playoffs? They were in the national title game in 2015, won't mention that though huh? They had consistently recruited at a good level and had talent in place. God, no wonder you have such a poor ranking on this site. Your inability to grasp simple concepts is astounding.

Point is - Mario's not that good of a HC. And you'll see this 2-3 years down the road where he doesn't really win anything at Oregon.

I mention that play because all Oregon had to do was kneel the ball and the game was over. Even the announcers wondered why Oregon wasn't kneeling the ball. Of course running the ball isn't designed to be a fumble. But when you run, that risk is there whereas with kneeling the ball, outside of something unheard of happening, you're not fumbling the ball.
And Oregon fans moved on from that the following week. Only people still talking about it are you Mario haters lol. If Kirby wins the title next year guarantee yall first response will be " dey could have possibly had 2 championships if Kirby didn't call dat fake punt against Bama last yeer !"

Advertisement
SI was about the only one. Justin Herbert is light years better than Kaaya was here.
Bullsh!t Ain't Kaaya our all time leading passer, and didn't he do that in 3 seasons? Most of yall ain't never even heard of Herbert or start keeping up with him until Mario became the head man, now yall wanna talk about how great he is, which is exactly what people said about Kaaya.

And Oregon fans moved on from that the following week. Only people still talking about it are you Mario haters lol. If Kirby wins the title next year guarantee yall first response will be " dey could have possibly had 2 championships if Kirby didn't call dat fake punt against Bama last yeer !"

Kirby's proving he's a much better coach than Mario is so far.

Bullsh!t Ain't Kaaya our all time leading passer, and didn't he do that in 3 seasons? Most of yall ain't never even heard of Herbert or start keeping up with him until Mario became the head man, now yall wanna talk about how great he is, which is exactly what people said about Kaaya.

Hmmm.....something about offenses having changed in the last decade that has become more passing friendly.

I remember a time when Dan Marino had the single season passing record for over 5000 yards. Drew Brees almost averages that a season now with the Saints.

Do better.

Advertisement
Where'd I say they'd go to the playoffs? They were in the national title game in 2015, won't mention that though huh? They had consistently recruited at a good level and had talent in place. God, no wonder you have such a poor ranking on this site. Your inability to grasp simple concepts is astounding.

Point is - Mario's not that good of a HC. And you'll see this 2-3 years down the road where he doesn't really win anything at Oregon.
Mario was the Oregon head coach in 2015? Apparently they didn’t recruit too well if they went 4-8 with Helfrich. Didn't we win the coastal last season? The point is Richt is washed up and we already see that whereas you can only hope Mario fails simply to save face. And don't give me that " I don't care what he does " crap either lol! Furthermore, defending Mario is the only reason my ranking is poor, like I give a flying fokk! Lol

Rosier also is our total TD season record holder as well. Does that mean anything?

Mario was the Oregon head coach in 2015? Apparently they didn’t recruit too well if they went 4-8 with Helfrich. Didn't we win the coastal last season? The point is Richt is washed up and we already see that whereas you can only hope Mario fails simply to save face. And don't give me that " I don't care what he does " crap either lol! Furthermore, defending Mario is the only reason my ranking is poor, like I give a flying fokk! Lol

Dude....... no one is hoping Mario falls flat on his face. I have nothing against Mario the person, I really don't. I also don't blame him for leaving Golden to go to Saban either. I mentioned Oregon going to the national title game because it shows that program isn't/wasn't in the shape that Miami was when Richt took over. I also know that Richt's washed as a coach, find one post where I defend Richt. Comparing Richt to Mario is a moot point, because they're both not goo coaches.

I just recognize he's not a good coach. Elite recruiter, but that only lasts so long at a program.

I'm sorry that violates your safe space, because it clearly shows that you do give a flying fokk.

Advertisement
Back