KT commits to Oregon smh

Very good. But unless he has a change of heart hes on board with this also from what I've been told. Bye the way for the rumph haters just thought yall would like to know he was offered the DC job in front of banda. Didn't want it. Take that for what it's worth as I know the responses that will invoke

Trying to understand this. Why would he not want it?

Advertisement
Why you mad bro? Whaddup with the *** ****? And Alabama wasn't no **** doormat either. FIU is and always will be a doormat! And regardless how much you hate Mario he's still has his team in a better position to succeed in the future than Mork does...

Bama had a period of irrelevance as long as we're going through right now until Saban took over.

And where have I said I hated Mario? Just because I don't worship the ground he walks on (like you do), doesn't mean I dislike the man.

Bama had a period of irrelevance as long as we're going through right now until Saban took over.

And where have I said I hated Mario? Just because I don't worship the ground he walks on (like you do), doesn't mean I dislike the man.
I don't worship the man, just asking why yall hating on the man ALL THE **** TIME! ! This thread was about Mario pulling the top player in the nation from Saban and yall talking about how he ain't a good coach and he ain't gonna do nothing with the talent he bringing in, and how he lost to Stanford and didn't win at FIU, which has ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NOTHING to do with KAYVON THIBODEAUX!!! Bunch of hatin ***, jealous *** bastids! Lol

I don't worship the man, just asking why yall hating on the man ALL THE **** TIME! ! This thread was about Mario pulling the top player in the nation from Saban and yall talking about how he ain't a good coach and he ain't gonna do nothing with the talent he bringing in, and how he lost to Stanford and didn't win at FIU, which has ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NOTHING to do with KAYVON THIBODEAUX!!! Bunch of hatin ***, jealous *** bastids! Lol

I really can't take you seriously.

Advertisement
Very good. But unless he has a change of heart hes on board with this also from what I've been told. Bye the way for the rumph haters just thought yall would like to know he was offered the DC job in front of banda. Didn't want it. Take that for what it's worth as I know the responses that will invoke

That's very interesting.

Advertisement
His logic to me was he knew that's not something hes ready to take on. Personally I can appreciate that. A coach who knows he'd be in over his head admitting hed be in over his head.

Should've read that part. Responsible on Rumph's part. I'd admire a coach who knows his limitations and understands he needs more experience or isn't ready.

His logic to me was he knew that's not something hes ready to take on. Personally I can appreciate that. A coach who knows he'd be in over his head admitting hed be in over his head.

Interesting indeed. So, do you think the defense can maintain the same level/style with Banda and Patke in charge that they did with Manny? I'm expecting a drop off because of all of the talent leaving but, I guess what I'm asking is, with the coaches currently on staff, are they competent to keep it rolling?

Wow Richt has lost his **** mind

Advertisement
Interesting indeed. So, do you think the defense can maintain the same level/style with Banda and Patke in charge that they did with Manny? I'm expecting a drop off because of all of the talent leaving but, I guess what I'm asking is, with the coaches currently on staff, are they competent to keep it rolling?
No. Part of manny clearing it is he knew how much we'd regress next season with all the talent were losing. This defense was already gonna take a huge hit. Now richts logic for not bringing in a new DC that he didn't want these kids to have to learn a new system etc. He literally said they'd have to learn how to tackle again!!! 🤯 basically left an excuse in place. Kids are happy banda stayed. Although they acknowledge hes clueless they all like him atleast... FML
our only hope is that patke who atleast knows his football adequately can learn how to utilize weapons like ours quickly. Otherwise our defense will play up to our offensive standard.

No. Part of manny clearing it is he knew how much we'd regress next season with all the talent were losing. This defense was already gonna take a huge hit. Now richts logic for not bringing in a new DC that he didn't want these kids to have to learn a new system etc. He literally said they'd have to learn how to tackle again!!! 🤯 basically left an excuse in place. Kids are happy banda stayed. Although they acknowledge hes clueless they all like him atleast... FML
our only hope is that patke who atleast knows his football adequately can learn how to utilize weapons like ours quickly. Otherwise our defense will play up to our offensive standard.

Jesus. I guess I’ll start drinking now for next season.

Wow Richt has lost his **** mind
I'd take Mike any day AND twice on Sunday over this moron grad assistant named banda as a dc... He lost his **** mind when he didn't go out and bring in a real DC. He did exactly what he has shown **** do everytime unless for hed otherwise and simply did what's comfortable for him and no one else... if u got any question how oc is gonna work after all this than I've got some prime real estate over several mass burial sites u will love.

Advertisement
I'd take Mike any day AND twice on Sunday over this moron grad assistant named banda as a dc... He lost his **** mind when he didn't go out and bring in a real DC. He did exactly what he has shown **** do everytime unless for hed otherwise and simply did what's comfortable for him and no one else... if u got any question how oc is gonna work after all this than I've got some prime real estate over several mass burial sites u will love.

Banda, Patke or Mike should have never been considered for job. Last year was fun before but I really wish it never happened at this point

Can you imagine LSU, Auburn, UGA, Clemson, Ohio St, FSU, Bama, Oklahoma, Texas, etc doing something like this?

****, even UCF has a proven/experienced DC (even if it is Randy)

Advertisement
Back