KT commits to Oregon smh

Advertisement
Rosier also is our total TD season record holder as well. Does that mean anything?
It definitely does. He's a senior with weapons to die for and we only win 7 games with one of the weakest schedules we've had in as long time, and you talking down on Mario in just his 1st year? Lol

Dude....... no one is hoping Mario falls flat on his face. I have nothing against Mario the person, I really don't. I also don't blame him for leaving Golden to go to Saban either. I mentioned Oregon going to the national title game because it shows that program isn't/wasn't in the shape that Miami was when Richt took over. I also know that Richt's washed as a coach, find one post where I defend Richt. Comparing Richt to Mario is a moot point, because they're both not goo coaches.

I just recognize he's not a good coach. Elite recruiter, but that only lasts so long at a program.

I'm sorry that violates your safe space, because it clearly shows that you do give a flying fokk.
How can you make the assessment that he's not a good coach when this is his first season with a REAL program? Do you consider Tom Osborne a corch for going for the win instead of the tie back in 84? Could have kicked the extra point and still most likely be named the national champs but he wanted to beat us outright. Coaches take chances, because YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME! LOL

It definitely does. He's a senior with weapons to die for and we only win 7 games with one of the weakest schedules we've had in as long time, and you talking down on Mario in just his 1st year? Lol

I'm talking about last year, genius. You mentioned Kaaya being our career passing yards leader, I mentioned Rosier. Because neither QB was particularly elite (Kaaya was at least better).

I really don't know why you're arguing against Richt like that makes your argument any better. Richt's not a good coach and I'd like to see him gone from Miami.

You keep using year 1 as an excuse for him. But he has quite the track record of not being a good coach and I'm not the only one that sees it.

But you do you, man. I'm not having this debate anymore.

How can you make the assessment that he's not a good coach when this is his first season with a REAL program? Do you consider Tom Osborne a corch for going for the win instead of the tie back in 84? Could have kicked the extra point and still most likely be named the national champs but he wanted to beat us outright. Coaches take chances, because YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME! LOL

Dude.....just quit.

Advertisement
I'm talking about last year, genius. You mentioned Kaaya being our career passing yards leader, I mentioned Rosier. Because neither QB was particularly elite (Kaaya was at least better).

I really don't know why you're arguing against Richt like that makes your argument any better. Richt's not a good coach and I'd like to see him gone from Miami.

You keep using year 1 as an excuse for him. But he has quite the track record of not being a good coach and I'm not the only one that sees it.

But you do you, man. I'm not having this debate anymore.
Bout time you gave up !

Bout time you gave up !

DUuGkoWVMAAfdxd.jpg

Advertisement
Not from me, I been Saying he was an elite recruiter

That's fair Brock.

I always felt Mario did just about as well aa anyone could at his first head coaching gig.

I also thought he made the absolute right call when he didtched us for Bama. I still laugh at guys like Franchise and others who think he should've done anything other than what he did.

I would have to think he learned a lot at Bama, not just from Saban, but all of the other good coaches cycling through that powerhouse.

I also believe he's a good recruiter, not sure about elite yet, but this years results are trending up. How good of a coach is he, too early to tell.

Is he the right man for the job here come next go around, maybe. He would be a decent choice now, but still a gamble that could go either way. I wouldn't have many guys ahead of him if we all wrote down realistic candidates.

Yeah...sure...
What exactly are you saying yeah sure about? Are you saying Oregon can't drop bags with the best of them? I love Mario being there. Can't wait for him to get this experience in then come back home. Not sure what ur problem is. Happy holidays though

Advertisement
That's fair Brock.

I always felt Mario did just about as well aa anyone could at his first head coaching gig.

I also thought he made the absolute right call when he didtched us for Bama. I still laugh at guys like Franchise and others who think he should've done anything other than what he did.

I would have to think he learned a lot at Bama, not just from Saban, but all of the other good coaches cycling through that powerhouse.

I also believe he's a good recruiter, not sure about elite yet, but this years results are trending up. How good of a coach is he, too early to tell.

Is he the right man for the job here come next go around, maybe. He would be a decent choice now, but still a gamble that could go either way. I wouldn't have many guys ahead of him if we all wrote down realistic candidates.
Great post bro! But what gets me is that for the most part hardly no one says anything about the guy coaching at UM, especially me! I'm just supporting the guy cause he's a HURRICANE! Case n point, this thread is SUPPOSE to be about the man landing the top player in the country and these fools on here talking about Stanford and fiu & ****! Lol

That's the problem with Mario. It'd be a great feeling the first year or two he'd be at Miami and bring in a load of talent.

By year 3 or 4, we'd be back to where we are where we're not dominating with the overwhelming talent advantage that we have versus other teams in the Coastal.
And what exactly makes you say that other than an assumption? I'm curious who you feel all around is a better choice. Hes basically a young butch. Like him or hate him he will be our next head coach. I'd get used to that over the course of the next year or two at worst.

What exactly are you saying yeah sure about? Are you saying Oregon can't drop bags with the best of them? I love Mario being there. Can't wait for him to get this experience in then come back home. Not sure what ur problem is. Happy holidays though
You don't think we dropped bags for some of the storm 18 kids?

Advertisement
And what exactly makes you say that other than an assumption? I'm curious who you feel all around is a better choice. Hes basically a young butch. Like him or hate him he will be our next head coach. I'd get used to that over the course of the next year or two at worst.
If these fools so good at predicting the future then why didn't they give us a heads up about OUR '18 season? Lol

3-9 at FIU. Let that sink in for a minute. And I guess Herbert was supposed to throw the ball to himself huh?

Yeah 3-9 at FIU

They lost by 29 to Arizona, lost a terrible Stanford team after the dumbest decision in college this season before Kirby's fake punt.

"Herbert suppose to throw himself the ball" what a braindead response

If these fools so good at predicting the future then why didn't they give us a heads up about OUR '18 season? Lol
They don't know **** that's why. Anyone that understands football saw this outcome more than a year ago. Far as what we did #1 I wont discuss something like that anywhere let alone on here. #2 night and day from what were talking about. Honestly in large part we got real lucky because these boys all recruited each other throughout the process. They all became good friends and saw the bigger picture together. That's why I laugh when ots said what great recruiters we have. Reality is we have 3 good recruiters on the entire staff. The rest rely on the program to sell itself.

They don't know **** that's why. Anyone that understands football saw this outcome more than a year ago. Far as what we did #1 I wont discuss something like that anywhere let alone on here. #2 night and day from what were talking about. Honestly in large part we got real lucky because these boys all recruited each other throughout the process. They all became good friends and saw the bigger picture together. That's why I laugh when ots said what great recruiters we have. Reality is we have 3 good recruiters on the entire staff. The rest rely on the program to sell itself.

Is richt a good recruiter?

Advertisement
Back