KT commits to Oregon smh

Yeah 3-9 at FIU

They lost by 29 to Arizona, lost a terrible Stanford team after the dumbest decision in college this season before Kirby's fake punt.

"Herbert suppose to throw himself the ball" what a braindead response
Why you add bro? Lol. Just pointing out the fact that Herbert didn't have nowhere near as many weapons as we got, and they definitely ain't got the defense we got. And let's not talk about terrible loses when every single one of ours was just that!

Advertisement
And what exactly makes you say that other than an assumption? I'm curious who you feel all around is a better choice. Hes basically a young butch. Like him or hate him he will be our next head coach. I'd get used to that over the course of the next year or two at worst.

Because I've seen him coach in-game and I've seen the deficiencies.

I'm also fully aware that he's got the inside track to possibly being the next HC at Miami. That seems like a move this administration would make rather than think outside the box and identify a coach that would get the most out of the talent they could get in Florida.

Why you add bro? Lol. Just pointing out the fact that Herbert didn't have nowhere near as many weapons as we got, and they definitely ain't got the defense we got. And let's not talk about terrible loses when every single one of ours was just that!
Why you mad^^^

Advertisement

I'm also fully aware that he's got the inside track to possibly being the next HC at Miami. That seems like a move this administration would make rather than think outside the box and identify a coach that would get the most out of the talent they could get in Florida.
You seen him coach one season at Oregon and 4 seasons at one of the worst programs in D1 at that time , not to mention he was one of the youngest coaches in the country at the time. Saban went 7-6 his first year at ALABAMA, with one those losses coming from Louisiana Monroe. Kirby brent 7-6 in his first year and everyone was lol'n their azzez off, now look what he's doing.

You seen him coach one season at Oregon and 4 seasons at one of the worst programs in D1 at that time , not to mention he was one of the youngest coaches in the country at the time. Saban went 7-6 his first year at ALABAMA, with one those losses coming from Louisiana Monroe. Kirby brent 7-6 in his first year and everyone was lol'n their azzez off, now look what he's doing.

Kirby went 8-5. And Saban had won a national title and took up a dormant Bama program at the time.

But keep **** sucking Mario. It's clear you're in your feels on this one.

Do you feel at this point mark richt is a better coach or has a brighter future than Mario? Who do u feel we should target next season or the season after? Not some fairy tale either that we all know wont happen. Being realistic who is a better option for us in the very near future? A very big part of a head coach is having a staff that fills out all the checks and balances. they compliment your strengths and weaknesses. I understand he blew it against Stanford I also know the arguement about fiu (which I feel is downright idiotic) the talent he got at that school and what he was able to do basically from the ground up I'd say was anything short of a miracle. His staff here would be very different from what he has at Oregon. Not because of the money he could pay but the ties he has and pride shared by all of us in bringing this program back to where were supposed to be. To be clear my stance is in support of ANYONE we have on staff here so long as they prove the program and winning here is all that matters... Mario will be our coach and he will get us where we belong. Count on that

Advertisement
Many of us did when it came out that Rosier had zero QB competition and that we'd have this type of year if he was our QB.
Nah. This was obvious last season when he decided to play rosier. Hes relied on our defense to keep us above water rather than developing the young studs we have to make us a potentially dominant offense as well.

Do you feel at this point mark richt is a better coach or has a brighter future than Mario? Who do u feel we should target next season or the season after? Not some fairy tale either that we all know wont happen. Being realistic who is a better option for us in the very near future? A very big part of a head coach is having a staff that fills out all the checks and balances. they compliment your strengths and weaknesses. I understand he blew it against Stanford I also know the arguement about fiu (which I feel is downright idiotic) the talent he got at that school and what he was able to do basically from the ground up I'd say was anything short of a miracle. His staff here would be very different from what he has at Oregon. Not because of the money he could pay but the ties he has and pride shared by all of us in bringing this program back to where were supposed to be. To be clear my stance is in support of ANYONE we have on staff here so long as they prove the program and winning here is all that matters... Mario will be our coach and he will get us where we belong. Count on that

I have more faith in Mario than Richt at this point. For the simple fact that Richt shares similarities to Golden in that they don't recognize what's wrong and refuse to self-evaluate themselves as well as the program regularly. Also, Richt put himself in situations where he puts "yes men" around him so that he can feel comfortable as opposed to putting the best staff around him to win. In that regard, yes, I don't think Mario would run into any of the issues that Richt would.

In terms of who's a viable candidate (that Miami can actually land). No clue. I don't have any idea on who the program is going to bring in or wouldn't bring in.

Nah. This was obvious last season when he decided to play rosier. Hes relied on our defense to keep us above water rather than developing the young studs we have to make us a potentially dominant offense as well.

I understood at the time preserving Perry's RS. Dude was a rail and probably didn't know the (simplistic) offense and had to develop. At the end of the year, everyone knew that Rosier got exposed once tape was out on him. I knew the way things were working last year wasn't sustainable long term. But you had guys on here preaching Rosier's W/L record as a viable stat. I argued against it, feel free to check my post history on the QB battle threads.

Dude....... no one is hoping Mario falls flat on his face. I have nothing against Mario the person, I really don't. I also don't blame him for leaving Golden to go to Saban either. I mentioned Oregon going to the national title game because it shows that program isn't/wasn't in the shape that Miami was when Richt took over. I also know that Richt's washed as a coach, find one post where I defend Richt. Comparing Richt to Mario is a moot point, because they're both not goo coaches.

I just recognize he's not a good coach. Elite recruiter, but that only lasts so long at a program.

I'm sorry that violates your safe space, because it clearly shows that you do give a flying fokk.

Naw Oregon was in bad shape players wise. Even when they went to the title game they had a horrible defense. They took a grad transfer at QB for 2 straight years, but was lucky Herbert came. PlYers being kicked out and arrested. When was the last time Miami was 4-8? Washington, Stanford, Utah and Washington State has caught up to Oregon.

No one is saying Mario is this great HC, but we are saying he’s showing potential but has always recruited well.

Advertisement
What’s the chance we go after him in a couple of years but Oregon backs up the truck and gives him whatever he wants to stay?

Bama has 5 DE commits in this class...Bogle comes to UM...unless $aban gives him 100k to take a gray shirt

Advertisement
What’s the chance we go after him in a couple of years but Oregon backs up the truck and gives him whatever he wants to stay?
Very good. But unless he has a change of heart hes on board with this also from what I've been told. Bye the way for the rumph haters just thought yall would like to know he was offered the DC job in front of banda. Didn't want it. Take that for what it's worth as I know the responses that will invoke

Kirby went 8-5. And Saban had won a national title and took up a dormant Bama program at the time.

But keep **** sucking Mario. It's clear you're in your feels on this one.
Why you mad bro? Whaddup with the *** ****? And Alabama wasn't no **** doormat either. FIU is and always will be a doormat! And regardless how much you hate Mario he's still has his team in a better position to succeed in the future than Mork does...

Advertisement
Back