KT commits to Oregon smh

He had great running backs, true freshman on his line and mediocre receivers. Let's revisit this topic next year.
And a bunch of injuries! Every single qb we have or had ( transfered out ) was rated waayyyyy higher than Herbert coming outta high school, except for Shirreffs maybe...

Advertisement
Compare Wyoming to Oregon brehs.
Don't matter. According to Mario haters logic you're supposed to win a championship when you have a 1st round qb! Since you're such a fan of Google, try googling Herbert's history coming out of high school , as well as his Oregon career.

Don't matter. According to Mario haters logic you're supposed to win a championship when you have a 1st round qb! Since you're such a fan of Google, try googling Herbert's history coming out of high school , as well as his Oregon career.

Hebert was known a potential top 10 pick before Wario became a HC at Oregon. He didn't make him so lets stop with this fake narrative.

Sad a bunch of highly recruited talent going to Oregon to be wasted...

Hey just like us!

Except we don’t do it with a Top 3 pick QB lmao

Hebert was known a potential top 10 pick before Wario became a HC at Oregon. He didn't make him so lets stop with this fake narrative.
That's a **** lie! Herbert started the 5th game of the season his freshman year under Helfrich when they went 4-8. Went 6-2 under Taggart last year before getting injured and sitting out the final 5 games. This was Herbert's first full season and he ain't got half the weapons Kosi and Rosier does!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The people/posters who claim “bags” for Miami’s woes are excuse makers...quite possibly in their personal life as well.

Don't discourage them. It is marvelous entertainment. We've even got administrators involved.

Any kid who picks Miami is a wonderful human being with tremendous character and from a great family.

Any kid who goes elsewhere, especially as a decommit, is weighed down with bags.

Recruiting has not been a problem with richt!! We suck on the field and kids are not taking a chance. Mario has another season like this one and he gets what’s going on coral gables

Advertisement
Recruiting has not been a problem with richt!! We suck on the field and kids are not taking a chance. Mario has another season like this one and he gets what’s going on coral gables
That's what people like you are hoping. It was just his first season at Oregon and his 5th season as a head coach period.

I don’t really give a **** about this debate but there are lot strong positive opinions on a guy who is so far under .500 that he would have to stack 3 double digit win seasons in a row to get above .500 before 2022. Cristobal isn’t an elite head coach or even a good one at this point. So it ain’t likely. He’s got Saban’s stink on him and Taggart left so he’s now a head coach again. That’s what it is.

Advertisement
I don’t really give a **** about this debate but there are lot strong positive opinions on a guy who is so far under .500 that he would have to stack 3 double digit win seasons in a row to get above .500 before 2022. Cristobal isn’t an elite head coach or even a good one at this point. So it ain’t likely. He’s got Saban’s stink on him and Taggart left so he’s now a head coach again. That’s what it is.

Taggart was under .500 and this message board **** on him but can't do that to Wario because he drinks cuban coffee in the morning

Last edited:
Nah, I'm too busy worrying about what UF is gonna do to us....
Does it look like anyone other than Mario haters give a fokk? The recruits definitely don't care lol!

Supposedly can recruit but cant win games.....Get back to me when he actually accomplishes something. By the way I am no fan of Richt but dont want Wario anywhere around Miami

So FSU wanted him but Cristobal discovered his hidden talents ..... right

He was enrolled at FIU. Naw don’t change the topic. You jumped in like you knew what you were talking about but you didn’t. Just say you didn’t know that story and move on.

And what does FSU have to do with it? My comment was that MC had AB & TY enrolled at FIU. Both athletes received little fanfare coming out but became stars. And MC was one of the few coaches to recognize their talents.

Advertisement
Back