Kris Bogle

I have zero expectation that this dude will be in the class. I don’t think we are in his REAL Top 5. He will string us along and troll us all year. **** em if he doesn’t want to be a Cane!

This is evident to anyone older than 12 years old.

Advertisement
I agree with this. I really think the kid is enjoying the attention - and why not. They work hard to get all of these offers. He may have thrown up the "A" this morning but then he posted a whole instagram story of the UM photo collage he has on the wall in his room - looked like pics and correspondence we must send him. It was pretty impressive, btw. He also posted the good luck pic we sent recruits for the Rivals event (as well as the one Oregon sent him). He has consistently said he isn't committing until February signing. Long time to go...
Wow I see what you mean. It’s quite impressive gave me goosebumps. From seeing that I can’t see this kid spurn Miami unless something crazy goes down. Anyone that is doubting his recruitment should go check that out it’s on his Instagram.

Name one kid with a similar recruitment to Bogle that we have landed in the end.

This is the type of dude who throws our hat on the floor while signs with an SEC school.
Exactly I’m not getting my hopes up or calling for a riot if this kid doesn’t sign I’ve seen this play out too many times before

Advertisement
Advertisement
The difference is Nesta committed early in the process right? Not saying the big dogs/bags didn't come after him but he was a cane early on from what I remember.
He was but other schools was heavily involved osu at one point and uf throughout the cycle. A lot of people were acting the same way

Advertisement
Read some of the old Nesta threads.
Bogle is about to get that 5th star and Baga was not coming heavy after Nesta.

Bogle ain't coming and neither is Stevenson.

I would absolutely love to be wrong about both or even one, but I've been following this **** long enough to see the writing on the wall.

Miami does not land 5star DLinemen unless they are more into music than football (Chad Thomas) since Miami is in the top 5 music schools in the country and has the best football program of that top 5.

I would absolutely love to be wrong about both or even one, but I've been following this **** long enough to see the writing on the wall.

Miami does not land 5star DLinemen unless they are more into music than football (Chad Thomas) since Miami is in the top 5 music schools in the country and has the best football program of that top 5.
Get off the board with that negative mentality all the **** time and let the coaches do their job. They know how to recruit. Mfs be miserable af and say we won’t land whoever(people did it with a bunch of our commits last cycles) and or beat Notre Dame. FoH with that defeated mentality bullsh*t you got going on

They can't recruit against the life changing money that will be thrown at these kids.

And you already see Bogle throwing up A symbols in pics with Cane commits throwing up The U like Jobe last year.

You can go ahead and keep your head in the sand and think we will get him, but unless Bogle and Stevenson aren't on the take (not many in their situations aren't when we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars) then we ain't getting them.

Oh and Brock, go **** your self trying to tell anyone on here to get off the board.

Advertisement

It's going to be difficult, but we must fight for the kids we want.
If we continue to rise up the ranks as a program I believe they'll stay.

Bogle gonna be a problem!!! Definitely a battle but I think with a strong season we close well with him along with the rest of our top targets.

As a fan it's upsetting but I understand most of our top targets taking their time. I think they want to make sure last year wasn't a fluke and that the team is continuing to head in the right direction. I know bags and etc play a factor but when the U is winning in South Florida.....We are a hard program to say no to.

The sad part is that some of you negative Nancy’s would rather be pessimistic with a chance of being right than to be optimistic with a chance of being wrong, I swear we’re the only fanbase that hopes for 5* recruits to not commit to us.

It's going to be difficult, but we must fight for the kids we want.
If we continue to rise up the ranks as a program I believe they'll stay.
Of course we have to keep fighting, but we better have some solid back up plans in place and not get caught with our **** in our hand like with the Jobe situation then trying to go back to Samuels once the writing was on the wall that he was gone.

Advertisement
Back