pacusmc
All American
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2016
- Messages
- 15,379
The sentence stated “we will end up” not we have.We have an ok class right now it’s not great
The sentence stated “we will end up” not we have.We have an ok class right now it’s not great
Wow I see what you mean. It’s quite impressive gave me goosebumps. From seeing that I can’t see this kid spurn Miami unless something crazy goes down. Anyone that is doubting his recruitment should go check that out it’s on his Instagram.I agree with this. I really think the kid is enjoying the attention - and why not. They work hard to get all of these offers. He may have thrown up the "A" this morning but then he posted a whole instagram story of the UM photo collage he has on the wall in his room - looked like pics and correspondence we must send him. It was pretty impressive, btw. He also posted the good luck pic we sent recruits for the Rivals event (as well as the one Oregon sent him). He has consistently said he isn't committing until February signing. Long time to go...
Exactly I’m not getting my hopes up or calling for a riot if this kid doesn’t sign I’ve seen this play out too many times beforeName one kid with a similar recruitment to Bogle that we have landed in the end.
This is the type of dude who throws our hat on the floor while signs with an SEC school.
Wow I see what you mean. It’s quite impressive gave me goosebumps. From seeing that I can’t see this kid spurn Miami unless something crazy goes down. Anyone that is doubting his recruitment should go check that out it’s on his Instagram.
Name one kid with a similar recruitment to Bogle that we have landed in the end.
Crazy = Bags...lots of them
The difference is Nesta committed early in the process right? Not saying the big dogs/bags didn't come after him but he was a cane early on from what I remember.Read some of the old Nesta threads.
He was but other schools was heavily involved osu at one point and uf throughout the cycle. A lot of people were acting the same wayThe difference is Nesta committed early in the process right? Not saying the big dogs/bags didn't come after him but he was a cane early on from what I remember.
Bogle is about to get that 5th star and Baga was not coming heavy after Nesta.Read some of the old Nesta threads.
Get off the board with that negative mentality all the **** time and let the coaches do their job. They know how to recruit. Mfs be miserable af and say we won’t land whoever(people did it with a bunch of our commits last cycles) and or beat Notre Dame. FoH with that defeated mentality bullsh*t you got going onBogle is about to get that 5th star and Baga was not coming heavy after Nesta.
Bogle ain't coming and neither is Stevenson.
I would absolutely love to be wrong about both or even one, but I've been following this **** long enough to see the writing on the wall.
Miami does not land 5star DLinemen unless they are more into music than football (Chad Thomas) since Miami is in the top 5 music schools in the country and has the best football program of that top 5.
Bogle is about to get that 5th star and Baga was not coming heavy after Nesta.
Bogle ain't coming and neither is Stevenson.
I would absolutely love to be wrong about both or even one, but I've been following this **** long enough to see the writing on the wall.
Miami does not land 5star DLinemen unless they are more into music than football (Chad Thomas) since Miami is in the top 5 music schools in the country and has the best football program of that top 5.
The sad part is that some of you negative Nancy’s would rather be pessimistic with a chance of being right than to be optimistic with a chance of being wrong, I swear we’re the only fanbase that hopes for 5* recruits to not commit to us.Bogle is about to get that 5th star and Baga was not coming heavy after Nesta.
Bogle ain't coming and neither is Stevenson.
I would absolutely love to be wrong about both or even one, but I've been following this **** long enough to see the writing on the wall.
Miami does not land 5star DLinemen unless they are more into music than football (Chad Thomas) since Miami is in the top 5 music schools in the country and has the best football program of that top 5.
Of course we have to keep fighting, but we better have some solid back up plans in place and not get caught with our **** in our hand like with the Jobe situation then trying to go back to Samuels once the writing was on the wall that he was gone.It's going to be difficult, but we must fight for the kids we want.
If we continue to rise up the ranks as a program I believe they'll stay.
Get off the board with that negative mentality all the **** time and let the coaches do their job. They know how to recruit. Mfs be miserable af and say we won’t land whoever(people did it with a bunch of our commits last cycles) and or beat Notre Dame. FoH with that defeated mentality bullsh*t you got going on