Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Sorry didn't mean any disrespect to anyone, but the smiley emoji was for anyone still trying to put any type of correlation to his tweets.
As far as destinations, Miami has always been in play, he did like Kool, and he was really watching how Rossea (spelling) was getting developed. Like another poster said Miami isn't out of it.
However, as I said prior, I'm old enough to know how money can change the dynamics of any family. When you see your mother and/or father struggle to have any sort of positives in their lives, it changes things.
If the big 12 basketball programs were giving out $250, 000 in the late 90's/00's; I can only imagine what SEC football is paying now a days.
I don't get down to FTL much any more, last I heard Moral was that he still wasn't 100 percent sure of where he wants to go. Wants to get thru the injury and get back on the field. He is a Florida boy, and no matter what he tweets and says, Miami is always the school that is grouped in with so and so school. Oh and he really likes the new turn over chain 😎.
that hurts but kids going from Florida to Tennessee are having success
F8059612-1421-46E1-8E74-6BE168C34AAA.jpeg

Just saying...
quick money is spent as fast you get it. Building a career where you will have success for years with money coming in is the road I’d take

View attachment 64573

Just saying...
quick money is spent as fast you get it. Building a career where you will have success for years with money coming in is the road I’d take
Kid got what he deserved. The way he left and the fact that it was a **** show going in means he asked for this

Advertisement
View attachment 64573

Just saying...

I was just looking this kid up, looks like Tennessee moved him to DB this year. Also, looks like he’s not getting much burn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bogle never took the UT trip. He was actually at Miami-FIU.

But of course since its positive news, nobody has mentioned it.

Instead we get a 20 page thread on a low 3* OL that barely even got 2 pages when he committed

Bogle never took the UT trip. He was actually at Miami-FIU.

But of course since its positive news, nobody has mentioned it.

It has been mentioned a million times, lol. Maybe not in this thread, but everyone knows Bogle was here on Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back