Kris Bogle

Advertisement
FWIW...

I work with one of the DL coaches at Gibbons. He says there's a very good shot that Bogle ends up Miami, but he couldn't give me the guarantee. He said the kid seems very open but "could definitely see him signing with Miami".

Can't take much from that but at least he didn't say we're completely out of it.

FWIW...

I work with one of the DL coaches at Gibbons. He says there's a very good shot that Bogle ends up Miami, but he couldn't give me the guarantee. He said the kid seems very open but "could definitely see him signing with Miami".

Can't take much from that but at least he didn't say we're completely out of it.

I’ll be honest... after last year, I cringe anytime I read a recruiting update from you LOL

Kid may be a troll but he can be the next in line as an edge rusher here. Seems like he has the frame to bulk up, maybe not as quick as Roussseau but rather quickly and we need the depth at DE.

Advertisement
As wild as this kid has been on social media, there's no way I'm believing that he's letting the cat out of the bad beforehand. Makes me think even more he's heading elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He literally cancelled plans to go to one of our supposed "biggest competition" for his service's biggest home game of the year to watch us play FIU. I dont wanna hear no negativity on this board all day.

Stay off the Eye in the Sky forum then. Close to driving me to start drinking in my cube today.

Advertisement
Should be a decent crowd too

55-60 thousand
I hope so. Last year I had a weekend job in college and I could only make the Virginia game. This year I said ****it and got season tickets since I work during the week. Couldnt make the Savannah State game so I hope this one is electric.

I hope so. Last year I had a weekend job in college and I could only make the Virginia game. This year I said ****it and got season tickets since I work during the week. Couldnt make the Savannah State game so I hope this one is electric.

Not sure about "electric".

But it won't be embarrassing on National TV. So that's a step up from previous years (pre Richt).

Advertisement
Back