Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Care to add any commentary or is this just a happy post on your part? You've had your finger on the Bogle pulse for awhile now.

Sorry didn't mean any disrespect to anyone, but the smiley emoji was for anyone still trying to put any type of correlation to his tweets.
As far as destinations, Miami has always been in play, he did like Kool, and he was really watching how Rossea (spelling) was getting developed. Like another poster said Miami isn't out of it.
However, as I said prior, I'm old enough to know how money can change the dynamics of any family. When you see your mother and/or father struggle to have any sort of positives in their lives, it changes things.
If the big 12 basketball programs were giving out $250, 000 in the late 90's/00's; I can only imagine what SEC football is paying now a days.
I don't get down to FTL much any more, last I heard Moral was that he still wasn't 100 percent sure of where he wants to go. Wants to get thru the injury and get back on the field. He is a Florida boy, and no matter what he tweets and says, Miami is always the school that is grouped in with so and so school. Oh and he really likes the new turn over chain 😎.

Sorry didn't mean any disrespect to anyone, but the smiley emoji was for anyone still trying to put any type of correlation to his tweets.
As far as destinations, Miami has always been in play, he did like Kool, and he was really watching how Rossea (spelling) was getting developed. Like another poster said Miami isn't out of it.
However, as I said prior, I'm old enough to know how money can change the dynamics of any family. When you see your mother and/or father struggle to have any sort of positives in their lives, it changes things.
If the big 12 basketball programs were giving out $250, 000 in the late 90's/00's; I can only imagine what SEC football is paying now a days.
I don't get down to FTL much any more, last I heard Moral was that he still wasn't 100 percent sure of where he wants to go. Wants to get thru the injury and get back on the field. He is a Florida boy, and no matter what he tweets and says, Miami is always the school that is grouped in with so and so school. Oh and he really likes the new turn over chain 😎.
everyone else is saying he wants to shut it down soon so unless you are Kris himself, why should we believe you?

There was a rumor on either here or another board his mom is involved in Richt's Dade youth camps/outreach stuff...Is this true?

Advertisement
everyone else is saying he wants to shut it down soon so unless you are Kris himself, why should we believe you?

You shouldn't
Just was giving my opinion on what I've heard from speaking with him (very briefly)the coaching staff, and the teaching staff.
I've been wrong many times in life, I just wouldn't think the staff would encourage him to commit with out taking most of his visits. But hey I would not mind being wrong here.

Pretty sure he is taking an OV to Alabama next weekend. That will make 3 of the 5 visits, I believe. He keeps talking about going out to Oregon also. IDK if he will. I forget who the last OV was going to - I know he has said he won't use one for Miami. I wonder how the staff feels about that.

Pretty sure he is taking an OV to Alabama next weekend. That will make 3 of the 5 visits, I believe. He keeps talking about going out to Oregon also. IDK if he will. I forget who the last OV was going to - I know he has said he won't use one for Miami. I wonder how the staff feels about that.

Left for game with Douglas (injured so didn't travel with team) in fully loaded black Escalade. (Not foreshadowing just putting it out there).

Advertisement
Lol so he's not a busboy anymore I guess. A month or so ago you were saying how he was different than other Broward kids who chase bags and why would he keep bussing tables if he's getting bags. Now you've been hinting at bag talk the last couple weeks hmmmm.

I said he was different then most Broward kids bc he never left Gibbons to go to Heritage or St Thomas.
I don't think I've ever said that bags wernt in play, said that money can change families lives, and understanding why someone would do it.
Believe while back I said it was Bama vs Miami (specially when the chopper landed at CG)even when most everyone was saying Tennessee. So I would think bags were being involved.

You shouldn't
Just was giving my opinion on what I've heard from speaking with him (very briefly)the coaching staff, and the teaching staff.
I've been wrong many times in life, I just wouldn't think the staff would encourage him to commit with out taking most of his visits. But hey I would not mind being wrong here.
i dont.

Advertisement
I said he was different then most Broward kids bc he never left Gibbons to go to Heritage or St Thomas.
I don't think I've ever said that bags wernt in play, said that money can change families lives, and understanding why someone would do it.
Believe while back I said it was Bama vs Miami (specially when the chopper landed at CG)even when most everyone was saying Tennessee. So I would think bags were being involved.
your using that to prove your point but its making you even more wrong. Its not Bama vs Miami rn its still UT.

HAHAHA sorry if i implied you disrespected anyone. I was just wondering if the smiley emoji was good or bad. In this case it seems a little bad, but you have been as close as we have had to an insider with Bogle so seeing that from you was something i felt should be followed up on haha. I didn't think you were disrespecting anyone though.

HAHAHA sorry if i implied you disrespected anyone. I was just wondering if the smiley emoji was good or bad. In this case it seems a little bad, but you have been as close as we have had to an insider with Bogle so seeing that from you was something i felt should be followed up on haha. I didn't think you were disrespecting anyone though.

Having a few beers with the wifey, 🍻🍷🍸
Go Canes

Advertisement
If you guys follow him and dereck hunter this closely you’re going to have an aneurism so with these dudes you got to let it play out more so Bogle, hunter can go blow some dude for a d1 scholly in a couple years

If you guys follow him and dereck hunter this closely you’re going to have an aneurism so with these dudes you got to let it play out more so Bogle, hunter can go blow some dude for a d1 scholly in a couple years

Hunter is on a different level when it comes to recruiting. At least Bogle isn’t committing to someone every month. Lol

Advertisement
Back