Kris Bogle

Advertisement
@brock supposedly Bogle has something on his Instagram story of him throwing away his other offers. And knowing where he is going to go. Will you be a gentle man and post it?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please post the pic's.
I’m not gonna screenshot his **** although it’s not my personal account. I’ll describe it for you tho. Basically he stacked up all his offers putting some in shoe boxes. He hasn’t actually thrown anything away but the way he organized them looks like he’s either putting them away in a memory place or throwing them away. He wrote “this recruiting process is coming to an end” and in the background you can hear the voice of Eric Thoma’s “I made my mark” motivational speech.

I’m not gonna screenshot his **** although it’s not my personal account. I’ll describe it for you tho. Basically he stacked up all his offers putting some in shoe boxes. He hasn’t actually thrown anything away but the way he organized them looks like he’s either putting them away in a memory place or throwing them away. He wrote “this recruiting process is coming to an end” and in the background you can hear the voice of Eric Thoma’s “I made my mark” motivational speech.

Excellent description

Advertisement
Yeah everyday it's more and more obvious he comin

Bogle will be at the game tonight

Attachments

• CA6D5655-7105-4737-A95C-451E71EEEC5B.png
    CA6D5655-7105-4737-A95C-451E71EEEC5B.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 230
Advertisement
Did Stevenson show up for FIU? If he didn’t, do people really think he’s going to come tonight? I know it’s a possibility but still.

Advertisement
Did Stevenson show up for FIU? If he didn’t, do people really think he’s going to come tonight? I know it’s a possibility but still.
Only place he visited was a Miami game and practice so far this fall, it’s still a possibility he visits this game. Don’t get this hard take as unc game is so important. You talking about Stevenson, where is Mark Anthony Richards? He’s missed multiple Miami events the Miami nights barbecue, and 2 home games so far

If he doesn’t show up tonight, we really need to move on. No excuse for him not to make tonight’s nationally televised game in his own backyard when there is nothing else going on.

Only place he visited was a Miami game and practice so far this fall, it’s still a possibility he visits this game. Don’t get this hard take as unc game is so important. Where is Mark Anthony Richards, why isn’t he visiting is questions that need to be asked actually
I know it’s not important but it’s still nice to get top targets to visit idc it’s for Savannah State or FSU. True, I think it’s been awhile since Richards name has been mentioned.

Advertisement
Back