Kris Bogle

Only place he visited was a Miami game and practice so far this fall, it’s still a possibility he visits this game. Don’t get this hard take as unc game is so important. You talking about Stevenson, where is Mark Anthony Richards? He’s missed multiple Miami events the Miami nights barbecue, and 2 home games so far

Richards not showing up because he probably isn’t coming here.

Advertisement
I dont Think so, it’s always nice to see kids visit but people put too much importance on it at times. There will be kids we sign who don’t visit the game vs North Carolina today too, can’t make every event all the time

Maybe he is:

1. Waiting for AR to get healthy so he can watch him play;
2. AR's suspension is so hard CMR actually suspended his lil bro as well; or
3. He has not attended any college games this year and is jus hangin'

I know it’s not important but it’s still nice to get top targets to visit idc it’s for Savannah State or FSU. True, I think it’s been awhile since Richards name has been mentioned.
Stevenson is on campus more than any other recruit and all you still here is uga with him. Keontra smith said he was talking to him at the savannah st game and he felt he was leaning to uga. So visiting for a game vs unc isn't going to change anything.

Stevenson is on campus more than any other recruit and all you still here is uga with him. Keontra smith said he was talking to him at the savannah st game and he felt he was leaning to uga. So visiting for a game vs unc isn't going to change anything.
I’m expecting Stevenson not to come to Miami as is a good percentage of this board. We have seen this too many times where guys visit all the time and don’t come. If he does come to Miami obviously I’ll be thrilled but as of now, I’m not holding my breath.

Advertisement
Only place he visited was a Miami game and practice so far this fall, it’s still a possibility he visits this game. Don’t get this hard take as unc game is so important. You talking about Stevenson, where is Mark Anthony Richards? He’s missed multiple Miami events the Miami nights barbecue, and 2 home games so far

IR82 been pedaling his bike for **** near a month now trying to get up to WPB to scoop MAR

First conference game of the year is very important

If he doesn’t show up tonight, we really need to move on. No excuse for him not to make tonight’s nationally televised game in his own backyard when there is nothing else going on.

Some of ya'll are crazy. Maybe his side chick's parents are going out to dinner tonight and her house is empty. We're talking about a HS kid who comes to campus more than any other recruit. The staff isn't counting on him as they are starting to throw out other offers. Back to Bogle.

Some of ya'll are crazy. Maybe his side chick's parents are going out to dinner tonight and her house is empty. We're talking about a HS kid who comes to campus more than any other recruit. The staff isn't counting on him as they are starting to throw out other offers. Back to Bogle.

You ever consider that maybe his side piece lives on UM campus and that’s why he’s always there?? He certainly isn’t visiting with coaches every time he’s there. To be clear when I say “we need to move on” I’m talking about this board, not the coaches. So agreed back to Bogle.

Advertisement
You ever consider that maybe his side piece lives on UM campus and that’s why he’s always there?? He certainly isn’t visiting with coaches every time he’s there. To be clear when I say “we need to move on” I’m talking about this board, not the coaches. So agreed back to Bogle.

If he's always there because she's that good then he's definitely coming.

That's not exact my true especially because he may want to see his bro first and only wants to go when he's playing especially knowing how much he wants to go back and maybe he made a promise that he'll watch him live every home game. Obviously I don't know but may be the reason

Advertisement
His brother done told him what's up.. He gone

And cowboy I'm ok with that! I don't think he's a take on offense. I believe he's an average running back and no way he's a WR. So again good luck, he either is gonna be a solid back or realize he's gonna have to go pro in another field.

I don't get a good feeling about Richards either. I think if he had to pick today it would be Auburn. Bogle I think is a Cane when it's all said and done.
This is my thing though what makes you think Auburn? Ok he visited them for on an OV but other then that whats really been the vibe that he's gone? Plus didnt Stefan or Ivin laugh at the thought that he was leaning to Auburn the other day?

Advertisement
I don't think you can make judgments by who comes to a weekday game. Kids have school and practice. Recruits have games tomorrow. Parents work. Not always so easy to get up to Hard Rock for some kids on a weeknight.

This is my thing though what makes you think Auburn? Ok he visited them for on an OV but other then that whats really been the vibe that he's gone? Plus didnt Stefan or Ivin laugh at the thought that he was leaning to Auburn the other day?

The kids own words and how he gushes about Malzahn/their offense when asked about Auburn on the most recent podcast. I have no inside info or pretend to on him.

Stefan and Ivins might think otherwise and that is fine, they have a direct line to the kid.

The kids own words and how he gushes about Malzahn/their offense when asked about Auburn on the most recent podcast. I have no inside info or pretend to on him.

Stefan and Ivins might think otherwise and that is fine, they have a direct line to the kid.
I mean we've seen for a long time kids showing alot of love for school and not going I mean for years it just srill doesn't scare me now if an insider gets a vibe ill worry then but I've been in this recruiting game too long **** doesn't worry me until it's serious

Advertisement
Back