2024 Korey "KJ" Duff Jr TE/WR from NY

Him and Chance are my two wants as the bigger wr in the class.

My third want currently the most is Drelon Miller.

JJ Smith aint coming....Jo Jo is a want but if he iffy grab these national guys.

The 1 speedster want is the kid from wv @ IMG

Advertisement
Him and Chance are my two wants as the bigger wr in the class.

My third want currently the most is Drelon Miller.

JJ Smith aint coming....Jo Jo is a want but if he iffy grab these national guys.

The 1 speedster want is the kid from wv @ IMG
Go get me 3 of Duff, Miller, JoJo & Hawkins to with Chance and I'll get the t-shirts printing.
IMG_2003.jpg

Do we take both him and the Georgia dude?
That’s the question I have. Both look like bigger WRs and by all accounts Duff was going to commit and then didn’t. Wonder if he wasn’t given the green light? He seems like a prospect in the mold of Day CWH and Thomas, underrated with the staff trying to close early.

That’s the question I have. Both look like bigger WRs and by all accounts Duff was going to commit and then didn’t. Wonder if he wasn’t given the green light? He seems like a prospect in the mold of Day CWH and Thomas, underrated with the staff trying to close early.
i think Duff is a wr all the way though.

I think Odom has more te possible growth but both are just fluid athletes at their heights.

TAKE BOTH..

Duff tracks that ball in the air big time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we are prioritizing some big time WR but it’s hard to ignore what this kid is doing right now in the off-season circuits winning MVP in both rivals and under armour camps. Do we thinks he’s a kid who’s got the green light?

This kid is almost a carbon copy of Allen Lazard. Whoever move this kid to TE would be doing him a giant miss service.
I like that comp. Ive watched his and Odom's tape and they look so similar. I just like Odom more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
- thinking his OV will be in late June. Took an OV to Rutgers this weekend and will be at UNC next weekend (6/9)

-Miami is recruiting Duff at receiver instead of tight end.

“As far as my interest goes, I’m definitely interested in The U. … Miami, the school, the history, just everything speaks for itself on that end. But as far as relationships and the staff goes, coach Beard has played a really big role. I really like him and I could definitely see myself getting coached by him.”

-Duff says that Beard has called him a “freak” athlete who hasn’t started to reach his potential, and the Hurricanes are making him feel seriously wanted in Coral Gables.

- Rutgers also recruiting him as a WR while UNC is selling him a spot as a receiving TE who will flex out in the slot.

- Duff said his decision will come down to his comfortability and his relationships with the coaching staffs. He wants to commit the second week of July and believes his official visits will play a major role in his decision.

He currently feels his recruitment could be a battle to the end and said he does not have a frontrunner although the feeling is UNC could be a bigger player than previously thought.

Advertisement
Back