2024 Korey "KJ" Duff Jr TE/WR from NY

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Flying under the radar right now, but has been invited to our elite prospect camp this weekend and @Geo305 mentioned in his space this is a prospect who could really rise up after 7 on 7 camps.

UV on April 13 and earned an offer. Fong crystal ball the same day

Last edited:
Advertisement
Geo was very impressed with him at the 7 on 7 event. Starting around 20:50. Didn't think too much of it the first time I listened but then I saw he got invited to elite prospect camp so obviously, someone from Miami saw the same thing Geo did.

Duff-Makagan-and-Slash.jpg

We made some moves into New York a few years ago (the year we got Zion), but I thought it was somewhat out of desperation. And I don't know if we had/have any staff connections there. Do we?

Any idea where we stand with Josiah Brown?

Advertisement
We made some moves into New York a few years ago (the year we got Zion), but I thought it was somewhat out of desperation. And I don't know if we had/have any staff connections there. Do we?

It was totally out of desperation, and they were bad signings.

Mario had some pretty good results the last time he went up to NY for a WR (Colbie Young). As far as previous ventures up to NY under Manny and Richt, yea, they had struck out elsewhere so desperation was a part of it. That being said, JHH is/was a legit recruit.

**** i like this
It was totally out of desperation, and they were bad signings.
Yea not good outside Harrison - Hunte. Think we got a terrible OL and a kid that left on the DL. This WR's highlights look really good and that size is something we haven't had in a long while.

Advertisement
Note: as far as I can tell, KJ doesn't have an offer yet. I suspect he's coming here this weekend to try to earn one.

We had some one on staff who was from NY at the time...i think he followed Banda to UTAH STATE.

We actually landed like 4 NYC kids in that class....the OL (retired) Adam El Gammal seemed to got depressed and just became a regular student at Um.
Jason Blissett who was in the rotation and likely would be a starter type this szn...was another retiree...
Jalar Holley t(dancer) who was originally from NYC as well transferred to Charlotte and has looked to be a solid player for them.
and JHH.

JHH obviously was the get in the class but i liked Blissett as well and had he not had the concussion or head injuries i feel he wouldve been a solid player here.
The other 2 probably wasnt um level...Holley was atake because he played at Grayson the same school as our dl coach at the time,

Mario previously coached at Rutgers.

I personally think if there are NYC area kids that are good we should offer because other than Penn State we wouldnt be fighting legit competitors for them. This kid seems to have a little Tommy Streeter to him. I like it

Advertisement
We had some one on staff who was from NY at the time...i think he followed Banda to UTAH STATE.

We actually landed like 4 NYC kids in that class....the OL (retired) Adam El Gammal seemed to got depressed and just became a regular student at Um.
Jason Blissett who was in the rotation and likely would be a starter type this szn...was another retiree...
Jalar Holley t(dancer) who was originally from NYC as well transferred to Charlotte and has looked to be a solid player for them.
and JHH.

JHH obviously was the get in the class but i liked Blissett as well and had he not had the concussion or head injuries i feel he wouldve been a solid player here.
The other 2 probably wasnt um level...Holley was atake because he played at Grayson the same school as our dl coach at the time,

I personally think if there are NYC area kids that are good we should offer because other than Penn State we wouldnt be fighting legit competitors for them. This kid seems to have a little Tommy Streeter to him. I like it
Ohio State is also a player in the NJ/NYC area(Jersey more so though). They hit with Curtis Samuel(BK) a few years ago...

and JHH.

(Dancer) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀

Advertisement
Legit as ****. I like him as a jumbo WR. That third play he broke out that Kelce dip and go. Loved it.

Advertisement
Back