2024 Korey "KJ" Duff Jr TE/WR from NY

Advertisement
11122447.jpg

I'd keep at WR now. Similar body type to Cager imo who grew into a TE at the NFL level. He's about 40 pounds from contributing at TE so let him work at WR and see how his body develops.
Look at those hands!

Advertisement
I just love that we may not be left at the altar. If we can somehow end the summer with Duff and Robinson as outside receiver commits that’s a huge win for the team considering the lack of depth
I'll dive even deeper into the Kool-Aid. Say Duffy and Robinson commit in the next month, and say Trader is still CB'ed to Miami. I think there would be some pressure on the other WR who want to come here to jump into the boat.
And den, dem dominos start fawlin.

@lindend @gogeta4

Do you guys know who this kid is?? I'm having trouble finding the commercial to post the link (which is probably best for the board), but he made a catch as a 10 year old that was featured in a Nike commercial narrated by Colin Kaepernick.

*This isn't about the politics or controversy surrounding the ad. This article is from their local paper (?). This is just to point out that the kid has a history of making big plays. And yeah.. its a **** of a catch.

Here's a link to an article about it, .

Here's the catch itself.

@lindend @gogeta4

Do you guys know who this kid is?? I'm having trouble finding the commercial to post the link (which is probably best for the board), but he made a catch as a 10 year old that was featured in a Nike commercial narrated by Colin Kaepernick.

*This isn't about the politics or controversy surrounding the ad. This article is from their local paper (?). This is just to point out that the kid has a history of making big plays. And yeah.. its a **** of a catch.

Here's the catch itself.

**** thats cool af

Advertisement
I think we need to take at minimum 4 WRs in 2024 via the portal and recruiting.
This spring portal might dictate how many in 2024. Hopefully we don’t settle for guys this year just to throw numbers at the problem. There should be quality options that can help this year, just have to be aggressive and pray they roll the dice on us.

I almost want to say 4 high school and another 1-2 December portal in 2024.

If the mutual interest continues I'm going to make it a point to go watch him play this fall.

If anyone wants to look at the kind of offers his teammates are getting, here's the link to their twitter:

One of his teammates is the #1 DL in NY and holds offers from a lot of schools, including OSU...
His QB was the NY Gatorade player of the Year. Big kid. Here's his huddle:

Advertisement
If this kid was in the Southeast he would be a high 4 star. I bet a lot more schools start coming around.

We get 1 "elite" wr, 1-2 burners, and 1-2 of these types (under the radar a touch but huge upside) and it def starts to turn things around.

@lindend @gogeta4

Here's the catch itself.

God ****. Tracked the ball at 10 years old better than any receiver we have on the roster now.

Probably one of the most intriguing targets in this class.
The people up there talk about him like he’s one of the best in the country.
He’s been making catches since jr high. Likely underrated due to where he plays at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back