2024 Korey "KJ" Duff Jr TE/WR from NY

Advertisement
Been a minute since we discussed him, but KJ Duff is visiting today

Dude is another Jarrett...may have te potential to but as a big wr he might be an early take for me.

His hs tape he is in the slot alot making plays...he tracks te ball well as well. He probably isnt that fast but his stride eats up yards.

Ive been singing the praises of him..glad we offered and may focus as i wouldnt mind in this class. We need some legit 6'3+ guys to add to the wr room

Last edited:
Long strider. Doesn't really look fast until you see him running away from DBs in the open field. Very similar player to Will Mallory. Let's try not to put 40 pounds on this kid and make him a blocker.

Comes from my neck of the woods. Plays on one of the powerhouse LI football schools. (private Parochial school). They play around the metro NY/NJ region. Last year St. Anthony's was 11-1, their only loss coming at St. Joseph's of Monvale, NJ.

He plays WR at St. Anthony's, averaging just under 100 yds per game receiving.

Holds offers from TAMU, UNC, Syracuse, GA Tech, Pitt, Duke, Wake Forest, ASU, Kansas and others....

He plays basketball too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
11122447.jpg

I'd keep at WR now. Similar body type to Cager imo who grew into a TE at the NFL level. He's about 40 pounds from contributing at TE so let him work at WR and see how his body develops.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just love that we may not be left at the altar. If we can somehow end the summer with Duff and Robinson as outside receiver commits that’s a huge win for the team considering the lack of depth

11122447.jpg

I'd keep at WR now. Similar body type to Cager imo who grew into a TE at the NFL level. He's about 40 pounds from contributing at TE so let him work at WR and see how his body develops.
He plays from the slot and runs routes wr style. Him playing on the 7 on 7 team out of Miami probably helped us get more intel. H e is a BIG WR. Think Cager, Dwayne Jarrett...Oronde Gadsen Jr (thats why they made hima priority) not a blazer but will be a redzone option...could end up similar to the guy up in tally..but he seems more smooth than him out of breaks.
Love that Beard gave him the offer...I'd push for an early commitment from him...if he waits around his spot is gone. He wont chase away the Chance Robinsons of the world

Advertisement
Back