2024 Korey "KJ" Duff Jr TE/WR from NY

Advertisement
You take this kid all day. Guy can go up and get the ball and with what we have for height at WR this seems to be a no brainer even if he’s WR4 or 5 in the class. **** if we can get Barney and / or Staley too you take them right now and then wait for trader and wingo

It's interesting that as of right now, Jerrae Hawkins (June 26), Drelon Miller (June 29), and Korey Duff (June 29) all plan to announce their commitments within a few days of each other.

Miller's the biggest prize among that group, IMO, with Duff being a very distant third. If the recent On3 crystal ball projection of Duff choosing Rutgers is based on legit smoke, I'd hope that's a positive sign that we'll land higher priority WR targets.

Duff's a nice player and you can see why Rutgers likes him, but Miller's a legit WR1 and class headliner type of talent. We need to win that battle.

Last edited:
It's interesting that as of right now, Jerrae Hawkins (June 26), Drelon Miller (June 29), and Korey Duff (June 29) all plan to announce their commitments within a few days of each other.

Miller's the biggest prize among that group, IMO, with Duff being a very distant third. If the recent On3 crystal ball projection of Duff choosing Rutgers is based on legit smoke, I'd hope that's a positive sign that we'll land higher priority WR targets.

Duff's a nice player and you can see why Rutgers likes him, but Miller's a legit WR1 and class headliner type of talent. We need to win that battle.
Those cbs are mainly because he’s local to them and they have guys he played with on the team.
They know he wants Miami; Miami has been recruiting him for over a year. It’s why he decided to play for Raw 7v7 down in Miami.
IDK where he stands but word is Beard has been pressing him to set up a visit. Seems like he’s going to visit and work out and stay for a weekend OV. I understand he told teammates in the past day or so he was OVing on the weekend

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/20 Bank

- Miami wants to see WR/TE Korey Duff (NYC) run in person to get a feel for his speed. Duff had a huge offseason for Team RAW in the 7on7 circuit and is a contested-catch machine. Kevin Beard is really pushing here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we might double back later when all the crying about 3 stars is over, late in the season, if some dominoes dont fall our way. This kid will be in the NFL if i had to make a bet.

Advertisement
I think we might double back later when all the crying about 3 stars is over, late in the season, if some dominoes dont fall our way. This kid will be in the NFL if i had to make a bet.
He won't flip. He's not the kind of kid who commits , then flips. And Miami didn't make him any kind of priority. Just don't see it.

He won't flip. He's not the kind of kid who commits , then flips. And Miami didn't make him any kind of priority. Just don't see it.
Yeah i dont know him, i just know he plays on Steve O's team. People like to watch stars, i like to watch athletics and this guy has it. Look at even a player like Cager who was able to transfer to UGA and then get a shot in the NFL. Bet on the athletic upside.

Advertisement
Back