KNIGHTON

Advertisement
It’s Ohio so maybe he thinks this guy was one of our boosters
2BCDE5DA-635F-4883-82BD-499062CF41A7.gif

Bahahahahaha...WTF is this idiot talking about?

The one "booster" UM had was a little wannabe prick that ran to yahoo and had a story published about what he did...He was a desperate man that nobody ended up believing!

Exactly. And that midget wasn't even a "booster" in the sense they're talking about. He was a loser that was just paying for access to the program and getting to hang out with college athletes. There are $EC boosters that do more illegal recruiting **** in one weekend than that poser did in his entire life.

Last edited:
I think OSU has the wrong recruit to be worried about. I believe knighton is theirs. Its Mookie Cooper they should be worried about. He went out his way to say he still is going to visit Miami at the opening. Said he is in contact with Stubbs and I believe Diaz. I gotta go back and look but I think @Hoyacane1620 posted it the 1st day of the opening in his ivins scoop thread.

Exactly. And that midget wasn't even a "booster" in the sense they're even talking about. He was a loser that was just paying for access to the program and getting to hang out with college athletes. There are INTRICATE NETWORKS OF $EC boosters that do more illegal recruiting **** in one weekend than that poser did in his entire life.

Fixed it for ya

Advertisement
I’m not holding my breath here but how often did Redding visit? His recruitment seemed pretty under the radar so there could be a precedent for this.
Redding, then being totally out of it with Chantz to getting CB’s, Walker is rumored to be a lean after no smoke. There certainly seems to be an undercover aspect to Manny’s recruiting strategy.

Doesn’t mean we land Knighton, but it’s hard for teams to fend off an adversary that they didn’t know about.

Redding, then being totally out of it with Chantz to getting CB’s, Walker is rumored to be a lean after no smoke. There certainly seems to be an undercover aspect to Manny’s recruiting strategy.

Doesn’t mean we land Knighton, but it’s hard for teams to fend off an adversary that they didn’t know about.

Manny is definitely working in the shadows, and it’s about time we have a HC that does it.

WE BACK!!!!

from OSU board after the write up on Knighton:

Exactly. The kids seem to love him. In no way am I suggesting the guy pushes the line, but Miami boosters are notorious. They are a far bigger threat than present-day FSU.
What in the actual ****? That's twice I've heard of teams thinking Miami pays haha.
I think OSU has the wrong recruit to be worried about. I believe knighton is theirs. Its Mookie Cooper they should be worried about. He went out his way to say he still is going to visit Miami at the opening. Said he is in contact with Stubbs and I believe Diaz. I gotta go back and look but I think @Hoyacane1620 posted it the 1st day of the opening in his ivins scoop thread.
If they lose him straight up that's one thing but I really hope they don't turn him down. That little **** can ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do we have room for him?

Advertisement
What's the rule about counting EEs on last years class? If that's the case we can definitely take over 25

You guys are wrong. Nevin wasn’t really involved in recruiting. He was involved with current players.
He was a ***** that sold Donna’s sorry ar$e. He was a “booster” that wrote checks in return for perks. Manny’s been around 305 enough to see dudes like him miles away. The HC is more structured now after that debacle. I ain’t saying it’s perfect but it’s come a long way. UM has a better backing now than any school in the state. It’s amazing I can say that with a straight face and wake up in the morning with that same F U Noles and Gator smile.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back