KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t get it. Díaz doing a BBQ?
Something like that
CAF2485C-CF53-40AD-A9BB-6ED2333D4E01.jpeg

Advertisement
I must have missed this. So what happened?

there was a long post about how manny doesnt do the things other coaches do in recruiting and its costing us according to a recruits dad. the poster basically took a salty dad as gospel and applied to EVERY situation regarding all our recruits vs a one off which it totally could've been (maybe the kid sucks and the dad is ****ed bc miami doesn't want him, who knows)

Advertisement
Advertisement
WE BACK!!!!

from OSU board after the write up on Knighton:

From what I am reading today, Manny DIaz of Miami (Fl.) sounds very shrewd and potentially formidable with his "under the radar" approach to recruiting. This is the first time that I've heard of involvement by Miami (Fl.) in the Jaylan Knighton recruitment.
Interesting info that may bear watching !

Exactly. The kids seem to love him. In no way am I suggesting the guy pushes the line, but Miami boosters are notorious. They are a far bigger threat than present-day FSU.

WE BACK!!!!

Exactly. The kids seem to love him. In no way am I suggesting the guy pushes the line, but Miami boosters are notorious. They are a far bigger threat than present-day FSU.
Even if that's not the truth, I would love for people to think that.

But as far as Manny being shady... his dad is a politician, I'd expect that. I wouldn't want my coach any other way tbh.

WE BACK!!!!

I don’t think this is correct though. I wish we had better boosters. Honestly is we had a 5-7 season we would not have the class FSU has.

Even if that's not the truth, I would love for people to think that.

But as far as Manny being shady... his dad is a politician, I'd expect that. I wouldn't want my coach any other way tbh.
I posted a while back that a parent told me that kids that were considering Miami were being pushed to commit by other schools before the season started. She said other coaches are straight up scared of Manny.
Doesn’t mean we will end up with knighton but the comments made in that write up reinforce what I was told.

Edit: lol at our “notorious boosters” comment. Did wonders with the Bosas

Advertisement
Back