Knighton

Advertisement
At one point in this cycle, we were considered the far away leader and near lock for Trey Sanders. Look how that ended up. Point is: it’s early and a lot can change. Knighton maybe on the cards later on

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know, Lakeland kids have more loyalty to UF, than broward and dade kids have for UM.

This x100. If there’s a highly rated player in FSU territory he’s a fsu lock. Highly rated player in UF territory he’s a UF lock. Highly rated player in Miami territory, anyone’s guess.

This x100. If there’s a highly rated player in FSU territory he’s a fsu lock. Highly rated player in UF territory he’s a UF lock. Highly rated player in Miami territory, anyone’s guess.

There are 5 million people in South Florida. What are there 150k in Lakeland?

And UF and FSU actually have more alums in SFL than UM.

It's not an apples to apples comparison

Advertisement
I’d rather Clemson take them than UF or FSU. Seriously if we get Chaney + “Back X” next class and NEITHER Florida or Florida State get Knighton or Bowman I WILL BE A HAPPY CLAM.

You have a point there ...
FSU likely won't get either of them so I guess we just have to "worry" about UF with Bowman. I still think he ends up there but agree sir, better Clemson than UF ..

Advertisement
There are 5 million people in South Florida. What are there 150k in Lakeland?

And UF and FSU actually have more alums in SFL than UM.

It's not an apples to apples comparison
How south are you talking? Jupiter maybe. From Laudy down there’s a lot of UM fans. For the first time in my life I see more UM gear than FSU or UF at the gym. My son took the class mascot home a couple weeks ago. We had him wear the turnover chain and Jim Kelly’s Gators eat boogers T-shirt. We glued the photos to his memory book for show and tell.

I know, Lakeland kids have more loyalty to UF, than broward and dade kids have for UM.

This is because UF has had direct deposit in Lakeland for quite sometime now.

There are a ton of UF alumni that are associated with the Dreadnaught program.

Advertisement
Back