Knighton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Knighton is a big-timer. He looks more like Dalvin Cook than Dalvin's brother. He's smart, too.

Coach Hickson (Broward native) is on him hard. Clemson is the competition.

Real question is do you think we have a legit shot. I think no but the. Again like you said Hickson is a browsed guy.

Man knighton and parrish bout 165-170. Knighton will probably be more of a wr at clemson.

Advertisement
Kendall Milton. I saw Ringo’s tweet about us and Ricks tweet so I feel good about them being receptive but not Milton.

Kendall Milton is a Miami lock. Miami opened up that Clovis, CA pipeline when we signed Kelvin Cain, and we've gotten every good player out of Clovis, CA ever since.

Advertisement
Kendall Milton is a Miami lock. Miami opened up that Clovis, CA pipeline when we signed Kelvin Cain, and we've gotten every good player out of Clovis, CA ever since.
Pleaseeeeee tell my you got a sauce on this?

You see this quote from Robin Lopez?

“I feel bad for Niko,” Robin said while smiling during a group interview with media in Chicago. “He has to play with Brookie. You know what’s even worse? He already got the superior experience of playing with me. And now he has to go and play with Brook.

“It’s like living in Fresno and having to move to Clovis.”

:laughing-1:

Where’s Burns??? Lol

Lo
Cam
Asa
Burns
Chaney
“Other 2020 kid”

That’s a nice depth going into 2020 and leaves you open for another nice 2021 take the best RB available because I don’t think both LO and cam leave same season.. one then the other.. then Chaney gets his turn in 2022
Why would expect Burns to do anything at this point? He's a non-factor and should be treated like pleasant surprise if he ever sees the field

Why would expect Burns to do anything at this point? He's a non-factor and should be treated like pleasant surprise if he ever sees the field

Notice I never had Burns actually taking serious burn(no pun intended)

He will be a depth guy and help with reps... I see his career ultimately being like Chocs that he kinda hangs around and maybe realizes he needs to be a STs ACE or move to Fullback/Hback

My starters after 2019 who is de facto Dallas/Lo
2020 Lo/Cam
2021 Cam/Asa
2022 Chaney/Asa
2023 Chaney/Whoever is paired with him

Advertisement
Back