Knighton

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
What can the S.Fla guys tell us about him? Is he an instant take as our 2nd RB? Take him even with Bowman or the NY kid still out there? Would he be receptive with Cheney on board or is he a heavy lean elsewhere?

Is there a solid comparison for this kid? I'm wondering how much weight he has the ability to add w/o losing a step?

I've seen the film, and been impressed, just wanting to know what the word down there is on this kid, TIA.

Parrish or Knighton will be the number 2

D

deleted21041

Bowman and Knighton are really long shots. Knighton already chose to go OOS once and Clemson will come hard for him, I think he's a goner.
Assuming Dallas goes pro after 2019 I would like 3 RBs next class, and all of them should be 4/5 or at least high upside guys. 2020 would leave us with Davis, Lo and Martin as our RBs, and at leat one of them goes pro after 2020 for sure.
The NYC kid looks like a Cane if UM recruits him heavily, it's too early to know who the staff will recruit hard, but I think we will have 4/5 names being linked to 1/2 spots in this class

Zbrod95

All-ACC
Wha
What can the S.Fla guys tell us about him? Is he an instant take as our 2nd RB? Take him even with Bowman or the NY kid still out there? Would he be receptive with Cheney on board or is he a heavy lean elsewhere?

Is there a solid comparison for this kid? I'm wondering how much weight he has the ability to add w/o losing a step?

I've seen the film, and been impressed, just wanting to know what the word down there is on this kid, TIA.
This will be answered in order

1) He’s from Deerfield. Better chance a pig flys out of your butt crack later.

2) Tirek Murphy or Lamy Constant because Bowman ain’t coming and I’m not taking a 170 pound RB who runs a lasered 4.66 and a bad shuttle.

3) Not really but Clemson will probably use him like how they use Travis Etienne.

skeeter

Junior
I don't think we can get Knighton...He is a no brainer if he wants in though.

Knighton def looks better than the NY kids to me.

Obv Bowman may be the top back in the nation.

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Parrish or Murphy. The only way to get Knighton is if he drags it out and we have an amazing season. Otherwise he’s going to Clemson
Give me Murphy. He’s a bigger back.

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Wha

2) Tirek Murphy or Lamy Constant because Bowman ain’t coming and I’m not taking a 170 pound RB who runs a lasered 4.66 and a bad shuttle.

3) Not really but Clemson will probably use him like how they use Travis Etienne.
Do you think Constant has the same level of interest as Murphy? Murphy just seems like a shoe in In we pressed. And doesn’t seem to mind being paired up with someone like Chaney. Kid of like 2018 with Lo and Cam.

AL CANE

Freshman
Wha

Who are you referring to?

Zbrod95

All-ACC
Do you think Constant has the same level of interest as Murphy? Murphy just seems like a shoe in In we pressed. And doesn’t seem to mind being paired up with someone like Chaney. Kid of like 2018 with Lo and Cam.
Constant runs a 4.27 shuttle with a 32 inch vert which tells me that he’s probably running 4.55 but it’s really up to what you want. Lamy is 5’11 200 while Tirek is 6’0 220 and already can catch the ball out of the backfield. One is a one cut and go guy and the other is the same but he can drop his shoulder.

I will wait for testing. I can’t find Tirek’s testing numbers so I can’t really paint a picture about him.