Knighton

Would be totally fine with him as the RB2 in the class. He may not test off the charts but turn on the film and you will see him bust plenty of long runs and not get caught from behind. He had an 80 yard td against Northwestern and he dusted everyone. IMO we take a kid like Parrish before an out of state kid like Murphy.

ya I don't mind Parrish at all as a change of pace guy, I'd take him before the NY kids as well. But Knight would get the nod over these 3.

Advertisement
Bowman and Knighton are really long shots. Knighton already chose to go OOS once and Clemson will come hard for him, I think he's a goner.
Assuming Dallas goes pro after 2019 I would like 3 RBs next class, and all of them should be 4/5 or at least high upside guys. 2020 would leave us with Davis, Lo and Martin as our RBs, and at leat one of them goes pro after 2020 for sure.
The NYC kid looks like a Cane if UM recruits him heavily, it's too early to know who the staff will recruit hard, but I think we will have 4/5 names being linked to 1/2 spots in this class

Where’s Burns??? Lol

Lo
Cam
Asa
Burns
Chaney
“Other 2020 kid”

That’s a nice depth going into 2020 and leaves you open for another nice 2021 take the best RB available because I don’t think both LO and cam leave same season.. one then the other.. then Chaney gets his turn in 2022

Would be totally fine with him as the RB2 in the class. He may not test off the charts but turn on the film and you will see him bust plenty of long runs and not get caught from behind. He had an 80 yard td against Northwestern and he dusted everyone. IMO we take a kid like Parrish before an out of state kid like Murphy.
No.

Advertisement
Knighton is a big-timer. He looks more like Dalvin Cook than Dalvin's brother. He's smart, too.

Coach Hickson (Broward native) is on him hard. Clemson is the competition.
Let’s pray Field comes in clutch then. I know he’s the one going in to fix the relationship.

2000 yard season in dade county has to be respected

Advertisement
Why do yall feel like this? I know for a fact that the kid LOVES us fam!

He's throwing up the U on his jumbo tron video for Lakeland whenever he scores a TD.

We gotta recruit him man...

Bruh he can have Cane slippers on and his bedroom painted Orange and Green with a part time job with the Weather Channel to cover Hurricanes and that kid STILL won't be a Cane.

LOL

Lakeland?

Nope. Ain't doing it! Nope Nope Nope! Not in 2020 sir!

The Deerfeld kid gonna....

tenor.gif

Absolutely. Two of Chaney, Knighton and Parrish is a home run.

Murphy (NY kid) is a versatile talent but I love Parrish's production against elite competition. His feet and vision are legit.

Knighton is a big-timer. He looks more like Dalvin Cook than Dalvin's brother. He's smart, too.

Coach Hickson (Broward native) is on him hard. Clemson is the competition.

I really like Knighton. His start and stop ability is off charts. He just looks faster than everyone else on the field. Hopefully Hickson can make some inroads. We may have another ace up the sleeve at Deerfield.

Advertisement
Bruh he can have Cane slippers on and his bedroom painted Orange and Green with a part time job with the Weather Channel to cover Hurricanes and that kid STILL won't be a Cane.

LOL

Lakeland?

Nope. Ain't doing it! Nope Nope Nope! Not in 2020 sir!

Ohhh ok...I get it...gloom and doom bc of Lakeland while hoping for the best.

We gotta recruit him fam....he deserves bags if that's the game we have to play..LOLOLOLOL

We gotta get his boy Finley on board and we gotta BEAT UF on 8/31

Advertisement
Listen....

Anything less than 10-11 wins and Diaz can GTFOH!

Beat UF? We ******...... We must beat UF.....

Only quality team on the whole schedule!

Yeap!
We gotta get his boy Finley on board and we gotta BEAT UF on 8/31

Usually when Clemson gets their claws into a FL kid this early, they don't let go.

The kid decommitted with Clemson clearly in mind. Was blowing loads over them nearly instantly and publicly said they lead. That's now 2 OOS schools he's flirting with. I wouldn't bet a cent he comes to Miami. And Bowman, literally stop talking about this kid on this board. Pretend he doesn't exist.

Bowman literally is 0.0% chance. None. And Knighton, right now, is probably 1%. Recruit him, but not while sacrificing kids who we have a more realistic chance with.

Advertisement
Back