Knighton

If Fields, who got Eaford to go all the way to oregon, can't recruit DFB then we
might as well forget about it.

Also, I find it pretty funny people hold the Denard DB eval against UM...if he'd actually been smart and played DB he'd probably be on his 2nd or 3rd big contract in the NFL. He traded NFL future for some college QB glory.

Advertisement
If Fields, who got Eaford to go all the way to oregon, can't recruit DFB then we

Also, I find it pretty funny people hold the Denard DB eval against UM...if he'd actually been smart and played DB he'd probably be on his 2nd or 3rd big contract in the NFL. He traded NFL future for some college QB glory.

I honestly don’t get it either. Like MAR and so many other QBs. How can you fault a coaching staff for recruiting a kid and wanting to develop him at a position that he could play in the league? Sure there are a few rare cases like CMR with the Cam at tight end situation, but most are sensible evals that will help the kid

Now he's 28 barely making a living..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awesome great response!!! Work smarter not harder. Lakeland has been sticking it to us for years. Forget them and all the other HS programs the diss us.
Funny, fifty years ago went out with a girl who's mother was mayor of Lakeland.

Still, send some cruise missiles there way.

Advertisement
What did the 247 article say about him? Anybody know? Haven’t seen anything posted about it here yet

Advertisement
What did the 247 article say about him? Anybody know? Haven’t seen anything posted about it here yet
Nothin much. Basically that the coaches were supposed to be in Jacksonville today but they changed plans and stayed to see him play since he got cleared after an injury. His decision is still set for August being a Miam-FSU battle with both sides feeling optimistic

Advertisement
Back