King Rumor

Advertisement
The UNC game has nothing to do with him imo. Him playing won't change anything. He might put us in a shootout if he's his old self making plays but this defense continues to get exposed on the outside zone just like we did last year against UNC. We were 8-1 going into that game and have only barely beat App State since then because they exposed our weakness. That is their specialty and we can't even set an edge on defense. They'll put up 50 again.
Brennan Armstrong and UVA may do it first unless Manny tightens up the Secondary.... UVA won't run but Armstrong will pick apart the defense.

Brennan Armstrong and UVA may do it first unless Manny tightens up the Secondary.... UVA won't run but Armstrong will pick apart the defense.
I agree. I think we squeak one out against UVA because aside from Armstrong they have no run game but Bronco has given us problems in the past.

I could also see UVA grinding us down just like Michigan State and then ending it in the 4th just being bigger and gritty with Armstrong running the ball and being 220 pounds.

Short week too. You never know

Sucks for him. Not sure he has the speed to play wr so this is likely the end of his football playing days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have people seen TVD when he's come into games? Not sure why everyone is so thrilled to move on from King. He has his shortcomings for sure but what makes you think these two young guys can work a miracle behind this horrible OL and an already suspect defense. King was able to use his legs to extend some plays that I dont think these others can do...obviously it'll be good to get the young QBs experience but its gna be a LONG season unless one of these two somehow plays way above their years...
they both lack college experience for sure...but TVD turns 21 in the spring and Garcia is almost 20. They are not spring chickens.

Advertisement
Have people seen TVD when he's come into games? Not sure why everyone is so thrilled to move on from King. He has his shortcomings for sure but what makes you think these two young guys can work a miracle behind this horrible OL and an already suspect defense. King was able to use his legs to extend some plays that I dont think these others can do...obviously it'll be good to get the young QBs experience but its gna be a LONG season unless one of these two somehow plays way above their years...
I agree. I keep repeating it but I think people are insane for thinking we will somehow look better with TVD who has looked like a deer in the headlights on every live action play or Garcia who has only been here since Jan. Especially with our O-line missing 3 starters already and the amount of drops we've already had + a blind running back that is the only one who can start apparently. Best QB we've had in ages and surely the freshmen are better, just like JW, Kosi, Kaaya, etc etc.

the man is an adult and can have a say. But I'd probably would have pulled him for bouncing those couple of passes to wide open receivers, injured or not.
They knew he was hurt , it was obvious. He was short hopping throws , holding his shoulder and wincing in pain. On top of other things.

Football players are competitors and normally won’t come off the field. There’s a reason the nfl has concussion protocol now and force guys off the field. In the past they’d lie or try to bs trainers they wasn’t hurt.

Advertisement
They knew he was hurt , it was obvious. He was short hopping throws , holding his shoulder and wincing in pain. On top of other things.

Football players are competitors and normally won’t come off the field. There’s a reason the nfl has concussion protocol now and force guys off the field. In the past they’d lie or try to bs trainers they wasn’t hurt.
Sounds like a fireable offense to me, playing injured players intentionally and with no regard for their safety or future.

Advertisement
Back