King Rumor

Advertisement
If and when king hurt his shoulder in the Game why was he left in? A very poor coaching decision risking King for a desperate W Which wasn’t going to happen. No respect for coach no matter how much King said he was alright, they saw the throws on the field and still left him in till the end. These coaches need to go.

I've said from day 1 Garcia should win the #2 QB Position. He is clearly the better of the subs and has the most upside. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!

So watch Manny start TVD😳

Because Manny can't help making Manny type choices...It's just Manny being Manny 🤡

I would take King on my team every **** day. Kid is a leader and has given everything he has for the team

Would be a shame to see him cut down from the bowl game and the Alabama game injuries

We’ve been lucky to have him

But nothing we are doing this year is gonna help him anyway

I don't disagree. But it's one thing if the guy is playing hurt but not hurting the team vs playing hurt and hurting the team. He should have been pulled after bouncing those throws is what I am saying. At that point he isn't doing anyone any good. But going out there and playing hurt is not uncommon in football. It is a violent sport.

The concussion protocol is a separate issue.
He was hurting the team and himself. The playbook was chopped in half because he couldn’t push it down field. There’s a reason we were running majority short , intermediate throws. The question is do people think he’d still be in the game if manny wasn’t on the hot seat?
You act like King isn't a 24 year old man and had no say in the decision and played simply b/c they told him to. He clearly wanted to play.
When you feel like you have a program on your back , coaches jobs on the line and being very competitive you need someone to step in. I’m not sure if you ever played but most football players will play unless they can’t walk. I‘m not saying any more but the whole thing was handled badly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've said from day 1 Garcia should win the #2 QB Position. He is clearly the better of the subs and has the most upside. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!

Because Manny can't help making Manny type choices...It's just Manny being Manny 🤡
Nobody knows who’s the better player , let them prove it on the field. They‘ll both get their chance.

I'm torn between two ideas on this:

A) I understand King is a competitor and not a kid by any stretch of the imagination so I believe there is blame to go around. Staff for not putting their foot down and King for making a grown man decision.

B) Back to the staff, is this another red herring pointing to a much-speculated shortcoming of the staff: Being beholden to older players? They play King or better yet - don't sit him down - although they know better they feel they owe it to him to let him go out because he came back for them/the team. Same argument for McCloud, Harley, Carter, Harris (it just keeps going), and every other upperclassman that should see less playing time than the young kids.

He was hurting the team and himself. The playbook was chopped in half because he couldn’t push it down field. There’s a reason we were running majority short , intermediate throws. The question is do people think he’d still be in the game if manny wasn’t on the hot seat?

When you feel like you have a program on your back , coaches jobs on the line and being very competitive you need someone to step in. I’m not sure if you ever played but most football players will play unless they can’t walk. I‘m not saying any more but the whole thing was handled badly.

that's a good question

Nobody knows who’s the better player , let them prove it on the field. They‘ll both get their chance.

Of course, let it play out.

As for no one knows? Nah!! Some of us do know. I certainly know. But I'm not the coach.

Let's circle back on this later. It will be plain for anyone to see.. ..except maybe TVD close relatives.

Don't let me upset you because I already know the answer to this question. I'm willing to wait to be proven correct....I just have no fear in putting my thoughts and beliefs out now

Advertisement
Of course, let it play out.

As for no one knows? Nah!! Some of us do know. I certainly know. But I'm not the coach.

Let's circle back on this later. It will be plain for anyone to see.. ..except maybe TVD close relatives.

Don't let me upset you because I already know the answer to this question. I'm willing to wait to be proven correct....I just have no fear in putting my thoughts and beliefs out now
Why would I be upset? i’m not the ome crowning people. I’ve already said I “ think” Garcia has the higher ceiling and the it factor but until it happens it’s just air. We’ve should’ve learned our lesson about crowning HS kids around here by now.

King has been a great ambassador for this school and he tried his hardest and did his best.

In this juncture, he needs to contact a former Houston QB he replaced that's in the league right now as a slot WR for the Eagles named Greg Ward Jr and train with who Greg trained with and helped him with the transition and follow in his footsteps. Greg did the right thing and it made him some $$$ and now he's a starting slot WR after being undrafted. King can make a nice niche like him as a slot WR in the NFL. I think they are both around the and size but King weighs supposedly weighs 12 pounds more than him.

Have you seen either of those QBs in live practice?

Advertisement
Why would I be upset i’m not the ome crowning people. I’ve already said I “ think” Garcia has the higher ceiling and the it fact but until it happens it’s just air. We’ve should’ve learned our lesson about crowning HS kids around here by now.

Calm down Cribby. Its ok.

People have the right to Express their opinions here. Sometimes they're are correct. Sometimes they're not.

Just saying, this is one of those times someone is saying that they are correct and is willing to wait to be proven correct. Accept that.

It doesn't diminish you as a person.
I'm the one sticking my neck out..

You want to call winning a position "crowning" heh that's on you..

I'm simply saying Garcial is the best of our subs. If that bothers anyone...tough sh*t.

Some people take themselves far too seriously as if no one other than them or their "buddies " can have a different take. Sorry but it's not going to stop anyone from stating their opinions just like you you can do.

I

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back