King Rumor

Advertisement
At this point I think it’s for the best for both parties. I love King, but it’s obvious he’s not healthy and this season is lost. His best chance at the league is to completely rehab and tryout as WR. And for the team, we’ve got to showcase our young QB and get live reps. Could also be a big selling point to Mario or whoever if we can hit or gives a better understanding for portal next season

Yeah baby!
Ford Taurus Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
At this point I think it’s for the best for both parties. I love King, but it’s obvious he’s not healthy and this season is lost. His best chance at the league is to completely rehab and tryout as WR. And for the team, we’ve got to showcase our young QB and get live reps. Could also be a big selling point to Mario or whoever if we can hit or gives a better understanding for portal next season

I love D'Eric. I'm so grateful he came up the program. And I believe he'd be an excellent college QB in the right system.

However I'm with you at this point. But the chance at a successful season is lost and if he wants to go pro, then his best bet is a position change.

I think he went out for an arm/shoulder related injury rather than another knee related one. If that is the case, then maybe this works out for the best for him, he could try and get on the field in some flex position where he doesn't have to throw. I don't think he was ever going to be a NFL QB, the other QBs that were near his height were either freakishly fast (Kyler Murray) or had an excellent arm and accuracy (Flutie). King is a decent runner but not a burner and he doesn't see the field well. If he really wants to pursue his NFL dreams he'll need to do as in position other than QB.

Advertisement
I have to give the board props. Just when I think there is nothing that could shock me, there are now some on here ecstatic that a Cane player may have an injury serious enough to be season ending.

Shouldn't we be upset that this now gives Diaz the excuse to have a bad season and he won't get fired? Isn't that how the game gets played on here?

Advertisement
Lashlee and King is just not the fit we thought it'll be. No knock to King, dude has more heart than **** near all the players on this team combined.... Hopefully he has a speedy recovery and comes back as our slot wr. Other than that, I don't want him behind center unless it's for a few wildcat plays.

Advertisement
Last thing i saw in the media was that he went for a second opinion on his shoulder. That was Tuesday. He has not practiced.

Advertisement
Back