King Rumor

Advertisement
I think he went out for an arm/shoulder related injury rather than another knee related one. If that is the case, then maybe this works out for the best for him, he could try and get on the field in some flex position where he doesn't have to throw. I don't think he was ever going to be a NFL QB, the other QBs that were near his height were either freakishly fast (Kyler Murray) or had an excellent arm and accuracy (Flutie). King is a decent runner but not a burner and he doesn't see the field well. If he really wants to pursue his NFL dreams he'll need to do as in position other than QB.
Coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
my only issue is this:

IF King is out for the season, will that give Manny an extra year as head coach? Like a built in excuse?
It shouldn’t. In college football, you can win with redshirt freshmen like TVD and in some cases with true freshman. With the portal, there aren’t any more excuses like this, too.

At this point I think it’s for the best for both parties. I love King, but it’s obvious he’s not healthy and this season is lost. His best chance at the league is to completely rehab and tryout as WR. And for the team, we’ve got to showcase our young QB and get live reps. Could also be a big selling point to Mario or whoever if we can hit or gives a better understanding for portal next season
Does Mario love UM? Yes! Is he coming home? No, it's a pipe dream!

Advertisement
@Cribby are you implying that the responsible thing to do would have been for king to not even play against the Spartans? And the decision was more him or more the coaches? Cause I could see either one

@Cribby are you implying that the responsible thing to do would have been for king to not even play against the Spartans? And the decision was more him or more the coaches? Cause I could see either one
How does information help other than to further paint Miami in a negative light? A negative light which is likely inconsequential to Manny being fired.

Advertisement
Back