King Rumor

And Dorsey's first starts in 1999 were home games against Rutgers (1-10), Syracuse (7-5, lost to Rutgers), and Temple (2-9). Not a knock on KD, btw.

Hopefully, if TVD and/or Garcia look soild-to-great against Central Conn, we'll pump the breaks untill we see a good sample of play against quality opponents.
A voice of reason. One or the other or maybe both will be glorified after CCSU though. A team that lost their first game to a div 11 team

Advertisement
Nobody knows who’s the better player , let them prove it on the field. They‘ll both get their chance.
you gotta give TVD his shot. one thing I can say for sure is expect passes over the middle of the field and much more natural QB play. TVD nor Jake are sitting ducks. They aren't King but they aren't statues in the packet either

Y’all are really ill
I’m saying for King it is a blessing in disguise. This OLine is a death sentence for any QB. Better he focus on getting his body right because he’s going to have to transition to WR if he wants to go to the NFL. Y’all soft….

Idk about TVD. Every time dude steps in, he looks like he is scared as **** and super erratic. Then with Garcia it sounds like big play or big turnover, gunslinger time when he is in. Whoever is the QB, Lashlee has to throw away the BS he's been calling
been looking for it, but can't seem to find it. can you show me film of all the "gunslinging" Garcia has been doing in games since he's been at UM?

I've said from day 1 Garcia should win the #2 QB Position. He is clearly the better of the subs and has the most upside. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!

So watch Manny start TVD😳

Because Manny can't help making Manny type choices...It's just Manny being Manny 🤡
definitely.

Garcia has been amazing so far this season.

Advertisement
Everybody loves how Garcia looked in the spring game, but that was without contact. A lot of those plays would have been sacks or worse. There's no denying he could be special, but rushing a QB into action has ruined more than one potentially good quarterback.

CCSU should provide a good opportunity for both to see action and maybe give a clearer picture on who's going to be the guy going forward.

this.

it took nine pages for someone to start making sense.

been looking for it, but can't seem to find it. can you show me film of all the "gunslinging" Garcia has been doing in games since he's been at UM?
Calm down buddy. You goin pull a muscle with all the reaching. I’m going solely on the reports for the reporter who have watched him play in scrimmages n spring games

Whenever kids ask me my opinion on Miami I tell then straight up this is one of the most toxic places you can go fan base wise, a young man that coulda went to LSU or somewhere and played comes to help our pathetic program out and the second he underperforms it’s slander.. he stabilized this **** show and MANNY tore it down. Y’all have no idea how many houston kids read the **** y’all say about Flagg, king blah blah.. and Ima keep it real with em everytime y’all are sick dawg
I wish more fans thought like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m saying for King it is a blessing in disguise. This OLine is a death sentence for any QB. Better he focus on getting his body right because he’s going to have to transition to WR if he wants to go to the NFL. Y’all soft….
They don’t make them soft in south Houston Texas..

I’m a troll

look up big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back