King Rumor

Advertisement
Calm down buddy. You goin pull a muscle with all the reaching. I’m going solely on the reports for the reporter who have watched him play in scrimmages n spring games
Reporters? You think the reporters have seen Garcia and TVD play more than you and I? The reporters saw the same spring game we all saw. Garcia had 7 series (both halves) and TVD had 4 (all in first half). All spring practices and scrimmages were closed to everyone including reporters. All fall scrimmages were closed to reporters. All they get is 15 minutes of the same drill work every Tuesday this fall, which we see given they film it. Other than that, all their information comes from the press conferences and prior articles they already wrote. The best we can do is triangulate the data on the scrimmages that is available via the press conferences and that 1 minute tease video they put out, given no one saw it. The press does post stats from the scrimmage based on what the team says but they don't dig any deeper. For example, who threw the 6 picks for 2's vs the 1's in the last scrimmage. No one seems to know but based on that tease video, TVD was with the 1's. The rest is complete speculation on their part. In addition, both 247 and Rivals could be pushing Garcia more in order to support their high ranking of him (who knows but there could be some bias toward Garcia). The same QB from CA will always be higher ranked than a kid from CT.

Cribby is a much better source for information than any of the reporters.

Reporters? You think the reporters have seen Garcia and TVD play more than you and I? The reporters saw the same spring game we all saw. Garcia had 7 series (both halves) and TVD had 4 (all in first half). All spring practices and scrimmages were closed to everyone including reporters. All fall scrimmages were closed to reporters. All they get is 15 minutes of the same drill work every Tuesday this fall, which we see given they film it. Other than that, all their information comes from the press conferences and prior articles they already wrote. The best we can do is triangulate the data on the scrimmages that is available via the press conferences and that 1 minute tease video they put out, given no one saw it. The press does post stats from the scrimmage based on what the team says but they don't dig any deeper. For example, who threw the 6 picks for 2's vs the 1's in the last scrimmage. No one seems to know but based on that tease video, TVD was with the 1's. The rest is complete speculation on their part. In addition, both 247 and Rivals could be pushing Garcia more in order to support their high ranking of him (who knows but there could be some bias toward Garcia). The same QB from CA will always be higher ranked than a kid from CT.

Cribby is a much better source for information than any of the reporters.
Bruh I don’t who you are so I don’t know whether you have or not lol. You gotta relax lol

Advertisement
Whenever kids ask me my opinion on Miami I tell then straight up this is one of the most toxic places you can go fan base wise, a young man that coulda went to LSU or somewhere and played comes to help our pathetic program out and the second he underperforms it’s slander.. he stabilized this **** show and MANNY tore it down. Y’all have no idea how many houston kids read the **** y’all say about Flagg, king blah blah.. and Ima keep it real with em everytime y’all are sick dawg
Impossible - nothing said could have a negative impact on the program, per CIS.

They never learn.

Silver lining in this thing is we can all see Checkdown Charlie TVD has ceiling on how explosive the offense can go, and Garcia takes over the reigns this year. If he shows something it will
Make the job all the more attractive to a future Hc.

Advertisement
It's still a rumor because he's getting a second opinion now. Definitely out this week and next in all likelihood. Couple of my jits said they're being told he is probably gone for the year though. He's been hurt since bama when he ****ed up his knee. Last game he reportedly broke his clavicle.

I know this is easy for me to say, but if I were him, I am done for the year. I put on a headset and help coach these kids up. Just take my time, heal up, lose a little more weight, shred up and MAYBE return toward the latter part of the year as a receiver and or special teams. Try my hand at the NFL as a utility player or guy who can do a little bit of everything. If that doesn’t work out, return to football in an assistant coach capacity. Again, easy for me to say but my God. We haven’t hit ACC play yet so it is only going to get worse in terms of injury exposure. Sounds like his body falling apart. Saddened.

Silver lining in this thing is we can all see Checkdown Charlie TVD has ceiling on how explosive the offense can go, and Garcia takes over the reigns this year. If he shows something it will
Make the job all the more attractive to a future Hc.
How do you know TVD is Check Down Charlie? He has very good arm talent.

Wonder if he's able to redshirt, Garcia and TVD is what we need this year. It's pretty much a wasted season so we might as well get them a year of development for the New Coach.
I don’t think he would. I’d be very interested in his next move. Everyone assumes NFL is his dream man but there’s a lot to that dude. I’m telling you it wouldn’t surprise me if he starts coaching next year

Advertisement
Man, imma be honest, I have zero issues w/ King. As a matter of fact, he’s the only reason we went 8-3 last season. Clearly he’s not 100%, and now he’s suffering a shoulder injury. Is he a pure QB? No; but for ya’ll praising **** star Perry, u forget how bad both he & Williams was which forced us to go after King.

There’s plenty of players to chit on for doing DUMB CHIT, but King ain’t one of them. How many dropped balls has dude had on him in only 14 games here? How often has he been smoked from his blindside b/c the left side of the OL can’t protect?

U know why he scrambles or is quick to take off? It’s called PTSD; dude has been cracked a lot, including standing strong in the pocket, taking the hit.

U can be bullish on the youngsters, but not at the expense of the best QB we’ve had in ages. Blame Lashlee for his putrid play calling. Blame Justice for his OL being a hot mess. Blame Likens for his unit dropping passes, consistently.

Advertisement
Unbelievable how people are calling out king. Kids a warrior. Worked his butt off to get back from an acl just to have scaife let Chris Allen have a free shot on him. Then Zion does the same thing this past weekend. Kid grinds for us and is a leader. Without him last year we are .500

I know this is easy for me to say, but if I were him, I am done for the year. I put on a headset and help coach these kids up. Just take my time, heal up, lose a little more weight, shred up and MAYBE return toward the latter part of the year as a receiver and or special teams. Try my hand at the NFL as a utility player or guy who can do a little bit of everything. If that doesn’t work out, return to football in an assistant coach capacity. Again, easy for me to say but my God. We haven’t hit ACC play yet so it is only going to get worse in terms of injury exposure. Sounds like his body falling apart. Saddened.
The sad part is Vinnie, Manny and the rest rushed this kid back from a torn acl and played on his emotions & knowing his personality. We rushed him back and threw him into the fire solely because we knew he gives us the best chance to win and be relevant. Once he got injured against bama we just doubled down on that simply for Manny's job security. It's sad how we did this kid and quite possibly screwed his future. If I was him I wouldn't come near the field here anymore regardless of the outcome because he obviously can't trust anyone on this staff. This is why I said during msu game I just lost any shred of respect for this clown *** coach and his staph.

Advertisement
Back