king done

Advertisement
I'm thinking the same thing.

A&M sucks, they lost to Arkansas and Miss State. Games they shouldn't have lost, fire Jimbo. Let's start and A&M tears thread.

Come Bama game, oh ****, they beat Bama.

Maybe they don't suck, they just needed some time to break a new QB in.

You lose a QB, one you've trained and planned to use all off season, it's a big **** deal. It isn't an excuse for the plethora of problems we have, but if you're assessing the team, it's not an excuse but reality that the loss hurts your team.

Thanks for pointing out how silly and cute some of the posters here are at times.

We lost with King.

We lost without King.

Would be one thing if we were winning games and then King got hurt, but that’s not the case

Great... Now we are stuck with Mr. Roboto since Garcia is also hurt.

6703fa5bf683d614b7db1b11a31d1b40.jpg

You've seen this RS Fr QB play in all of 1 meaningful game behind a putrid OL and you already have this take...
I'm sorry the BoT, administration, Blake James, and/or a slew of inept coaches hurt you, but c'mon, man.

You've seen this RS Fr QB play in all of 1 meaningful game behind a putrid OL and you already have this take...
I'm sorry the BoT, administration, Blake James, and/or a slew of inept coaches hurt you, but c'mon, man.
No escaping the fact that TVD freezes up in the pocket.

Advertisement
Better pray for TVD to survive the year.... otherwise Manny is coming back next year... excuses and all.

Advertisement
Yes, exactly. TVD is a statue back there on many plays. Instead of trying to get out of the pocket or get rid of the ball he curls up and takes a sack. That is an "F" grade and a huge red flag.

Please make sure the new AD gets your resume to the new coaching staff.
Anyone who can predict a QB's development off 60 minutes of P5 game film would absolutely be an asset to the program.

I want TVD to do great things while also losing the next 3 games by 20 points each to ensure Manny gets booted.

Now if Manny gets the boot after next game then I will root for wins. It’s not natural to root against your team but for the sake of a promising future, I will have to do it.

Manny & Blake will use every excuse they can to save their butts.

Please make sure the new AD gets your resume to the new coaching staff.
Anyone who can predict a QB's development off 60 minutes of P5 game film would absolutely be an asset to the program.
You can't teach pocket presence at this point. You either have it or you don't.

Advertisement
We knew this for a couple weeks now. But Mandy was holding the info hostage for gamesmanship. Like it’s going make a difference with this team. 😩😩
Or maybe King was getting second opinions and trying to rehab to avoid surgery... It isn't always some kind of subterfuge...

Thanks D'Eriq! You've been a class act both on and off the field and will always be a Cane. God's blessings in all your future endeavors!

Advertisement
Thank you Mr. King! You were such a bight spot last year and your leadership on and off the field will be missed.

In all reality, he just never got healthy this year and we put way too much on him to come back 100% in 8 months time. Good luck to whatever is next for you!

Oh Ima be insufferable. ANOTHER HOUSTON CANE?
Not that it should be a surprise but I was at the last game vs UVA & during pregame warm up when the #1 & #2 QBs were running plays, guess who was #2 behind TVD?

Ritzki or whatever his name is. Not Matocha. Looks like he’s the #3 QB.

The Manny Diaz way.

Last edited:
Not that it should be a surprise but I was at the last game vs UVA & during pregame warm up when the #1 & #2 QBs were running plays, guess who was #2 behind TVD?

Ritzki or whatever his Kay name is. Not Matocha. Looks like he’s the #3 QB.

The Manny Diaz way.
Matocha should be a wr lol he’s really one of the most athletic guys on the team I’d love
To see him on the field

Advertisement
Back