king done

Advertisement
I posted it after Asu. Yet some folks clowned me when the depth chart came out. People ran back to Gary and he asked manny , manny said “he wasn’t done , he was trying to rehab“. I once again got clowned and I said if he plays again Benny him saved him, he had structural damage along with another injury. I went as far to say that manny was obviously keeping the injury quiet for gamesmanship.

Oh well , I know theres always people just waiting for me to be wrong to finally be able to clown me. Luckily there is some folks like yourself.
Dawg, the Real Ones know you're legit. In fact, when I first saw the story pop up I told myself Cribb...err I mean Alex Jones already broke the news. Thank you for your service sir, and fck the haters!!

And oh btw, THANK YOU KING for everything!!! I know alot of ppl **** on him but he's done more for this university than we'll probably ever know. God speed and the best of luck!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best of luck to this kid for the rest of his life. What a tremendous young man. I think we all pretty much know for a fact that he's going to be successful in whatever he does from this point out, but he deserves appreciation from this fanbase. He's an exemplary young man and hopefully his attitude has rubbed off on at least a few kids who will be here the next few years.
I 1 million percent agree with this post

Of course it hurts the team. Nobody is saying it doesn’t. I’m simply saying I hope it is not allowed to mask all of the other major issues and deficiencies currently going on within the program which Manny is responsible for.

Why would it?

Having said that, it's a pretty **** big hurdle to overcome. I sure as heck don't think TVD is a QB who is going to lead us to the promised land, but compare and contrast his 1st and 2nd half in his first start. I think that's a game that you could say is an excusable loss due to circumstance if there ever is one. You don't say that though, you never admit that kind of stuff.

Advertisement
Sorry to hear this for King, dude is a quality young man and a **** good QB. He deserved better than what he got this year from Diaz and this staff. Then again, King probably would have been better served by going somewhere like OU last year and balling out. Imagine him playing there, instead of Miami.

Reality is kings injury does give Manuelo a legit excuse. However there are so many more issues on the team for which he should be relieved of his duties. Hope TVD plays well and that the other issues keep going on so that our weak administration can see the big picture.

Advertisement
Why would it?

Having said that, it's a pretty **** big hurdle to overcome. I sure as heck don't think TVD is a QB who is going to lead us to the promised land, but compare and contrast his 1st and 2nd half in his first start. I think that's a game that you could say is an excusable loss due to circumstance if there ever is one. You don't say that though, you never admit that kind of stuff.

Why? Because Blake James is our AD.

So it was his second start, not his first. Granted his first was against a team I didn’t even know existed prior to the game but nonetheless it wasn’t the first time he took the field in a game. But ok let’s say we call that an “excusable loss”…. Are we excusing every one of the other 4 consecutive losses to P5 teams? Are we excusing losses to FIU, LaTech, Duke? Or giving up like 600 yards rushing to UNC.

I wanted Manny to succeed. I really did. He seemed like he got it and understood what it took even though he had never been a head coach before. I loved all the hype and “winning the off-season” every year. At the end of the day it’s a results business and he’s not getting it done and we need to find someone who can. I don’t think you can honestly say that you believe the trajectory of the program is moving in the right direction. If you can, send me some of whatever you are drinking when you watch our games.

Why should King’s injury give Manny an excuse? If it wasn’t for Covid waiver he wouldn’t have been back anyway. Same thing with Williams. Ironic that he just shït on the older guys and what a challenge it has been them coming back to now use injury to King as reason his team is a mess.

Advertisement
Back