king done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell me more about the QB excuse. Since that was OK for struggles early at A&M….

And yes Manny still needs to go…

I'm thinking the same thing.

A&M sucks, they lost to Arkansas and Miss State. Games they shouldn't have lost, fire Jimbo. Let's start and A&M tears thread.

Come Bama game, oh ****, they beat Bama.

Maybe they don't suck, they just needed some time to break a new QB in.

You lose a QB, one you've trained and planned to use all off season, it's a big **** deal. It isn't an excuse for the plethora of problems we have, but if you're assessing the team, it's not an excuse but reality that the loss hurts your team.

Thanks for pointing out how silly and cute some of the posters here are at times.

Advertisement

A&M sucks, they lost to Arkansas and Miss State. Games they shouldn't have lost, fire Jimbo. Let's start and A&M tears thread.

You lose a QB, one you've trained and planned to use all off season, it's a big **** deal. It isn't an excuse for the plethora of problems we have, but if you're assessing the team, it's not an excuse but reality that the loss hurts your team.

Thanks for pointing out how silly and cute some of the posters here are at times.
Of course it hurts the team. Nobody is saying it doesn’t. I’m simply saying I hope it is not allowed to mask all of the other major issues and deficiencies currently going on within the program which Manny is responsible for.

Advertisement
Of course it hurts the team. Nobody is saying it doesn’t. I’m simply saying I hope it is not allowed to mask all of the other major issues and deficiencies currently going on within the program which Manny is responsible for.
a&m is always starting a fresh lb and two fresh OL men. this team is barely playing freshman.
Also Manny said bama does that to everyone. jimbo talked smack about beating bama. Jimbo is a known commodity.

king is out, we have a freshman qb. can't wait for that to be used over and over
Exactly! Manny and Blake now have a built in excuse to fire off when people talk about how crappy this season is going.

I just want some reasonableness and consistency in the discussions vs just say anything to **** on Miami while doing the opposite to prop up another coach and school.

It’s like the coaching threads: who do you want as next coach — spit out names then cry they’ll never come because of money and Miami sucks without actually posting why they would be a good or bad coach. (And I’m not asking for all of us to be coaching experts - simply some use of discussion - like I need a P5 HC guy, we just haven’t had the success with coordinators or subdivision coaches)

Advertisement
Back