king done

I agree about rolling him out to start game 1 vs Bama, he was cleared to play. But after he got hurt on two separate occasions they definitely should have been more conservative with putting him back out there.

It doesn't matter if he didn't ask to come out or even if he pushed to keep playing. As a coach and medical staff it is your obligation to do the right thing and protect your guys. Its like with concussions, almost all of them want to go back in the game. That doesn't mean you let them.

I already lost respect for Diaz as a coach but if this is truly what happened, then I lost respect for him as a person as well.

Advertisement
They wanted him back the next year since the season had gotten away. There was also issues with him and Holgerson. I’m not sure if you’re the guy who was obsessing over this when he transferred here but theres more to the story. I’m sure you‘re going to believe what you want and don’t care about what really happened. Which is fine.
First time I ever brought it up so not that guy, but he never returned to the team either way. So again either he chose to leave or was ushered out. That they saved him for the next season, a season he never returned for, so a first year coach could crash and burn and show everyone else on the team out there playing their butts off that they didn't matter and neither did their season seems quite a stretch.

First time I ever brought it up so not that guy, but he never returned to the team either way. So again either he chose to leave or was ushered out. That they saved him for the next season, a season he never returned for, so a first year coach could crash and burn and show everyone else on the team out there playing their butts off that they didn't matter and neither did their season seems quite a stretch.
There was a guy who posted it nonstop , like daily the entire recruitment, so I didn’t know that’s why I wasn’t sure.

Advertisement
Back