king done

Advertisement
Advertisement
1635993769076.gif

That Cribby is full of shi*, man!

This is the exact reason why so many didn’t want him to be brought back so soon. Now here we have the consequences. I already couldn’t stand Mandy, but now it’s even worse. Hope the kid can get a chance to make a team in the league.
This **** all started when we greenlit that meaningless bowl game.. We should have opted out and that would be that.. King gets injured and they rush him in 8-9 months? For ACL? Against bama and they put who at RT against one of the best returning pass rushers in nation with no help, that is borderline negligence..

Yes, exactly. TVD is a statue back there on many plays. Instead of trying to get out of the pocket or get rid of the ball he curls up and takes a sack. That is an "F" grade and a huge red flag.

Please make sure the new AD gets your resume to the new coaching staff.
Anyone who can predict a QB's development off 60 minutes of P5 game film would absolutely be an asset to the program.

You can't teach pocket presence at this point. You either have it or you don't.

Would you accept an analyst role, or are you exclusively interested in an on-field QB coach position?

Man some of the early hot takes about TVD on this thread.

Ooof.
👀

Advertisement
Nobody rushed anybody. D’Eriq had a goal of playing week 1 the day after he got hurt. There’s plenty of things to blame on the staff, this isn’t one of them. He was ready, he just unfortunately took a hit that wrenched that knee. There’s no way anybody can even know if it would have been injured even if the first injury never took place. Not like it was non-contact. He got folded like a burrito.

Nobody rushed anybody. D’Eriq had a goal of playing week 1 the day after he got hurt. There’s plenty of things to blame on the staff, this isn’t one of them. He was ready, he just unfortunately took a hit that wrenched that knee. There’s no way anybody can even know if it would have been injured even if the first injury never took place. Not like it was non-contact. He got folded like a burrito.
Echo’s my thoughts.

But still, it rings a little like setting the guy up for failure/reinjury when you put him out there behind a turnstile OL. If there were ever a need for us to use the portal…

Advertisement
In other news, I really wish King the best.
**** shame, but he's a smart man and doesn't have an ounce of quit in his body, he will make it somewhere in the league, because he has that mindset.

Advertisement
This is the exact reason why so many didn’t want him to be brought back so soon. Now here we have the consequences. I already couldn’t stand Mandy, but now it’s even worse. Hope the kid can get a chance to make a team in the league.

Exactly.

We knew he could be technically cleared medically, but rushing him in to face Saban’s goblin horde was asking way too much and many of us knew it.

Throwing TVD out there to be destroyed was not an option. I really wanted N’Kosi to stay.

It worked out though. TVD has shown he has the poise to be a great player. It just sucks D’eriq got hung out to dry when he was a warrior from the moment he set foot on campus.

Exactly.

We knew he could be technically cleared medically, but rushing him in to face Saban’s goblin horde was asking way too much and many of us knew it.

Throwing TVD out there to be destroyed was not an option. I really wanted N’Kosi to stay.

It worked out though. TVD has shown he has the poise to be a great player. It just sucks D’eriq got hung out to dry when he was a warrior from the moment he set foot on campus.
It’s a shame, an a further indictment on why the Danny Miaz experiment must be done away with, once and for all.

Everything I said at the time was an accurate portrayal of his performance (IMO). Now, whatever happened for TVD to make a huge leap from then until now is truly mind boggling. I'm on the TVD and Garcia Express!
Believe me I get it. I had no idea what he was - good or bad - but definitely didn’t think he’d be like this. I just like getting in on @Go Canes!! action here sometimes. Lol

I’m sure when we signed him I wanted a dual threat. @Zbrod95 was actually the one telling me before all this that TVD was the type of QB who would excel in Lashlee’s system - similar to Shane Buechele.

Advertisement
Back