king done

Advertisement
Tell me more about the QB excuse. Since that was OK for struggles early at A&M….

And yes Manny still needs to go…
One guy is viewed as one of the best coaches in the country , one of the best offensive minds / qb coaches, with a national title and been to the playoffs. Oh and just beat the same team we got grudge f’d by. The other guy is a .500 coach that’s already been fired for being terrible. You’re my guy but comparing the situations is beyond stupid in my humble opinion. One is trash and the other is one of the best. The only people comparing this are known for being slurpers of manny.

Advertisement
One guy is viewed as one of the best coaches in the country , one of the best offensive minds / coaches, with a national title and been to the playoffs. Oh snd just beat the same team we got grudge f’d by. The other gut is a .500 coach that’s been already been fired for being terrible. You’re my guy but comparing the situations is beyond stupid in my humble opinion. One is trash and the river is one of the best.
I’m not in love with Jimbo, but he is a better coach for sure. It isn’t up for debate. The point is Manny is so bad, we don’t need to go through the inconsistent mental gymnastics to prove it.

Best of luck to this kid for the rest of his life. What a tremendous young man. I think we all pretty much know for a fact that he's going to be successful in whatever he does from this point out, but he deserves appreciation from this fanbase. He's an exemplary young man and hopefully his attitude has rubbed off on at least a few kids who will be here the next few years.

Medical shirt. New Miami Head Coach Jedd Fisch will convince him to return next year. Blake will capitalize on all the excitement to launch a new Hurricane Club donation initiative.

We back?

Advertisement
Agree. The horse is out of the barn.
Yep. That’s all I’m saying.

If we were A&M fans we’d be spitting fire so far this year with that record and close games questioning his wealthy contract and not buying the QB excuse because he supposed to be that guy. Then this week we’d be ******* boom, glad we stayed on board, but what the **** was this early season bull****. He better not let it happen again.

Here we are reduced to waiting to see how long we’ll still suck.

@Alex Jones strikes again. This hopefully seals Manolo’s fate. Hopefully it is not used as an excuse to give him more time because the issues run a lot further than just QB
Yet some folks clowned me when the depth chart came out. People ran back to Gary and he asked manny , manny said “he wasn’t done , he was trying to rehab“. I once again got clowned and I said if he plays again Benny him saved him, he had structural damage along with another injury. I went as far to say that manny was obviously keeping the injury quiet for gamesmanship.

Oh well , I know theres always people just waiting for me to be wrong to finally be able to clown me. Luckily there is some folks like yourself.

Last edited:
Manny now has a perfect excuse to use to get another year from Blake. He had to coach this year without his starting QB. Perfect.
Nah .. he has 4 scholarship QB's on the roster. Two are down with injuries / surgeries ... TVD is rated as a "D1 starter quality QB", and Matocha is in his second season and knows the offense. How many other programs played TRUE freshmen QB's? Rattler was benched for one. TVD is in his second season. No excuses. Play ball.

Advertisement
Can we get it leaked that our training staff and Manuela allowed King to come back in and play with a serious injury vs. Michigan State? That would be grounds for an immediate firing. How can we let that info leak out? King is not the kind of guy to do that, so we have to do it for him.

One guy is viewed as one of the best coaches in the country , one of the best offensive minds / qb coaches, with a national title and been to the playoffs. Oh and just beat the same team we got grudge f’d by. The other guy is a .500 coach that’s already been fired for being terrible. You’re my guy but comparing the situations is beyond stupid in my humble opinion. One is trash and the other is one of the best. The only people comparing this are known for being slurpers of manny.

Yet he still **** the bed against Miss State, Arkansas, and should’ve lost to Colorado

Jimbo should be thanking crab rapist for making people think he’s some sort of coaching savant when in reality outside the Winston two years Jimbo constantly lost few games every year he shouldn’t

Advertisement
Great... Now we are stuck with Mr. Roboto since Garcia is also hurt.

6703fa5bf683d614b7db1b11a31d1b40.jpg

Advertisement
Back