Khris Bogle?

We have to get every SoFL elite player the alabaga wants committed early and signed in December. We gotta run them phucks out of SoFL. If they want top talent, let them go to the state of alabaga! The U needs to consult a Public Relations firm on how to instill loyalty into the locals. Kinda like how they do to the lower classes to become foot soldiers.
Put the clamp on laban. Nighty night chump.

Advertisement
Could he maybe be talking about for spring break since everybody comes to Florida he's always done it now wanna go somewhere else for SB? Just a thought

Advertisement
Cardinal gibbons isn’t really an hour from campus.
He has no idea where he’s going? Lol. I’m sure he has a pretty good idea.

Advertisement
Oh well....next. If this is the **** other coaches are putting in his head and it's working then it's already done.
I believe the kid is scared of competition and seeing big Rossauo and the them DE boys from Surge19 Cameron Williams, Lloyd Summeral,Braylon Ingraham,Rian Davis etc

Last edited:
Cardinal gibbons isn’t really an hour from campus.
He has no idea where he’s going? Lol. I’m sure he has a pretty good idea.

Gibbons is more than an hour from campus during normal working hours actually.

I don’t necessarily think he’s gone but it does make you question his maturity level. I read an interesting statement that Manny Diaz made the other day when he said that “everyone wants to compete when they are being recruited but when it comes time to prove it on the field, some guys blink”.

You read about how Jackson, Garvin, And Rousseau comment about each other’s tremendous work ethic on the field and in the gym. Is this guy going to fit in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't speak of Alabama at all, not saying they don't have a chance. But like I said prior, with all the athletes at Gibbons, they are looking at every and all options. But he does like Miami.

Advertisement
Back