Khris Bogle?

Fans will be fans but an overwhelming of amount of people in the know were basically the reason UF was in the discussion was he needed another hat on the table. We are getting off track. The reason for my post was to point out how beneficial it would be for both, Bogle or any other elite recruit to commit early to Miami. If you are elite you want to play with elite teammates. One of the ways you can do that is by committing early and helping others see that Miami is the place to be.

Advertisement
He liked Simpson alot. Could see himself playing for him. Talked alot about stuff outside football. Said Simpson is a great guy who told him to take care of his business outside of football and told him if he comes to Miami he would be welcome at his home anytime. Said he liked that Simpson was all about family. His mom and godmother (who came with him) LOVED Simpson and pretty much wanted him to commit today! He took pics with Mike Morris and Sam Brooks and may post them later. Said he doesn't have a definite time table for a decision and will take a couple of trips this spring (Alabama, Tennessee and maybe LSU) and come back to UM for a spring practice.

Did you go to Georgetown?

Advertisement
My thoughts exactly! Brooks and Bogle committing in the same month would jump start the dominos falling, similar to when Mark Pope and Gurvan Hall committed last March.
Sounds good in theory, but I don't see him committing this early.

Sounds good in theory, but I don't see him committing this early.
A man has the right to change his commitment status to whatever he wants to change it to. And if a man wants to be called a Cane commit, gotdammit this is a free country, you should respect his wishes, and call the man a Cane commit!

His mama call him Cane, imma call him Cane!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Having 2 DTs and 2 DEs committed early would be a major plus.

Plenty of time to fill out the rest of the DL class.

And hopefully most of them will sign at the early signing period.

With Snoozeagowski gone, I think we'll get a lot of our DL commits to sign early.

My thoughts exactly! Brooks and Bogle committing in the same month would jump start the dominos falling, similar to when Mark Pope and Gurvan Hall committed last March.
Along with Stevenson, who looks like an absolute elite player that the usual DB schools will jerk off for (bama UGA)

Advertisement
As of right now J, Vinny and Khris are still taking visits, no commitments any time soon

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22141-1374717729-0.gif

Bogle a run de place!

paranos got me cryin over here...

We have to get every SoFL elite player the alabaga wants committed early and signed in December. We gotta run them phucks out of SoFL. If they want top talent, let them go to the state of alabaga! The U needs to consult a Public Relations firm on how to instill loyalty into the locals. Kinda like how they do to the lower classes to become foot soldiers.

Advertisement
Back