Khris Bogle?

Advertisement
Father Oscar passed away last week and his viewing and funeral are today. I've spoke briefly about his and Vinny's character, I'm sure they would rather be playing football today (if that's what is taking place up there) instead of paying their respects.

What position is he projected at? Weighed in at 200. Kids gonna need 2 years in the weight room.
Eh, he will probably be close to 220 after his SR season and if he EE he could play almost as much as Garvin as a freshman or at minimum be a rusher on 3rd down before competing as a SO to start

He's keeping his weight down bc of basketball, he will have no issue putting weight on.
Repping 954
20180224_191555.jpg

Advertisement
Bogle has a build that can put on weight in a college program for sure

Both of them do, I attached Vinny's hudl, thought some of you might like to see him going after AH conerbacks and not trying to run away from them. Also #9 on AH grabs his face mask and still cant get him down. Kid is tough, hes gonna be a good player in college.

Advertisement
Both of them do, I attached Vinny's hudl, thought some of you might like to see him going after AH conerbacks and not trying to run away from them. Also #9 on AH grabs his face mask and still cant get him down. Kid is tough, hes gonna be a good player in college.

Vincent Davis is the Truth!!!!!

He liked Simpson alot. Could see himself playing for him. Talked alot about stuff outside football. Said Simpson is a great guy who told him to take care of his business outside of football and told him if he comes to Miami he would be welcome at his home anytime. Said he liked that Simpson was all about family. His mom and godmother (who came with him) LOVED Simpson and pretty much wanted him to commit today! He took pics with Mike Morris and Sam Brooks and may post them later. Said he doesn't have a definite time table for a decision and will take a couple of trips this spring (Alabama, Tennessee and maybe LSU) and come back to UM for a spring practice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He liked Simpson alot. Could see himself playing for him. Talked alot about stuff outside football. Said Simpson is a great guy who told him to take care of his business outside of football and told him if he comes to Miami he would be welcome at his home anytime. Said he liked that Simpson was all about family. His mom and godmother (who came with him) LOVED Simpson and pretty much wanted him to commit today! He took pics with Mike Morris and Sam Brooks and may post them later. Said he doesn't have a definite time table for a decision and will take a couple of trips this spring (Alabama, Tennessee and maybe LSU) and come back to UM for a spring practice.

Me thinks Jess Simpson is going to be special for us.

Advertisement
Back