Khris Bogle?

Advertisement
Bogle and rousseau dont have the same frame. Bogle is about 200-205 at most right now. It's what he weighed in at camps this month. But as a defensive line prospect he is way ahead of Rousseau at the same age. My man Bogle has legit turn and bend and dline moves currently though. He's not a make or break guy in a class but a good legit pass rusher to keep replenishing every class.

Attention, attention, attention smh. Take your visits during the break, go on officials during the season, then make your top list and it shouldn't 14 d*mn schools lol.

Advertisement
This is going to be so bad in the future, there are going to be sitcoms about the commitments. I might just stick to Eye in the sky because this **** is going to get out of hand.

No matter how much these kids play the game this kid is a must get. Its not going to be easy for studs and it shouldnt be cause it never is

I like Bogle. I think he has the ability to be one of the premier pass rushers in the nation. He reminds me of JPP w his get off and being able to bend the edge.

And stop worrying about weight. College nutrition programs are light years ahead of high school nutrition programs and NFL “nutrition” programs are out of this world. He will gain w no problem.

BUT, top 14??? LOL! That’s hilarious.

Advertisement
Bogle and rousseau dont have the same frame. Bogle is about 200-205 at most right now. It's what he weighed in at camps this month. But as a defensive line prospect he is way ahead of Rousseau at the same age. My man Bogle has legit turn and bend and dline moves currently though. He's not a make or break guy in a class but a good legit pass rusher to keep replenishing every class.
Bogle honestly looks bigger than what’s he’s listed

For those who are worried about his weight, this is how he is gonna look in a college weight program, and he's just as athletic.

Last edited by a moderator:

This, night be 200 lbs after lunch, and it don't matter (yet). Young man is freakish strong, he could wrestle at 175, 189, 215 pound decision and be state champion, with out ever going to practice.

This, night be 200 lbs after lunch, and it don't matter (yet). Young man is freakish strong, he could wrestle at 175, 189, 215 pound decision and be state champion, with out ever going to practice.

i like him as a pass rush prospect all the way... Has that Jason Taylor frame. Hes 6'4 200pds right now though foreal. Cardinal Gibbons could get him up to that 220 range before he comes here which would be solid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i like him as a pass rush prospect all the way... Has that Jason Taylor frame. Hes 6'4 200pds right now though foreal. Cardinal Gibbons could get him up to that 220 range before he comes here which would be solid.

I see him as similar framewise to the Tyriq McCord/AQM type

Advertisement
Back