Khris Bogle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is actually a basketball court, not a weight room.

Ahh yes it is, but it also is a very large young man, on a basketball court. I was forshadowing for the potential athletic frame for Bogle. I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time .

Nope. He's planning on making his commitment during the Summer.

Gibbons wants their kids to be committed before the season starts

That wasnt the vibe I recieved when speaking with Mike and some other coaches at Gibbons. All they really want is for the athlete to see all his options, and make a well thought out decision. Also, Gibbons isnt STA or AH, players like Bogle havnt been on campus as often as at those other schools. Noone is going to put pressure on Kris or Vinnie, or anyone else (valuable to the teams success) to make a premature decision to commit. The coaches never know who will be the next to leave bc they can leave and play right away.
I understand this is about Bogle and his recruitment. When I was down in FTL last month, he really had no clue where he wanted to go. As it has been discussed here, it seems like everywhere he goes, he really likes that place.
*Hes closer to 189 than 205, but like I said hes freakish strong weight wise. Im 265 and he was keeping up with me.

You must think Golden is still in charge huh?

No it's just that UM even under Richt doesn't do well with the local drama queen types (not all are drama queens), many are...That go deep into the recruiting season Dec-Feb. They are better with the local stars they wrap up early. Sure the win one like Chad Thomas and Howard and every now and then. But usually have a far worse chance that take it down to the wire.

Advertisement
And you wonder why people mess with you ...
Don’t care, some have been goldenzied and act like we didn’t just bring in a class filled with mostly elite talent. Golden could never do that and richt is cut from a different cloth than golden

Last edited:
were u not around last cycle? I rather him verbal early not wait to NSD cause Im not confident as probably some are which is fine but Im not

I liked Richt's approach with his classes - fill up as many as possible and worry about 5-6 kids at the end of the cycle. I don't like a lot of these going down the wire.

were u not around last cycle? I rather him verbal early not wait to NSD cause Im not confident as probably some are which is fine but Im not
We lost jobe and then campbell(who knows how truly interested he ever was. Surtain and Miami interest was a myth that sileo jr got Miami fans hopes on here. We hit all of our big targets every where else though outside of a few dlineman

Thing is, you are not going to get every target so people should stop assuming you always will. 2018 class was defitniely a promising class in which we nearly did get all of our guys but people still cry about the 2-3 we didn’t get(jobe, Campbell, surtain)....

Last edited:
Advertisement
We lost jobe and then campbell(who knows how truly interested he ever was. Surtain and Miami interest was a myth that sileo jr got Miami fans hopes on here. We hit all of our big targets every where else though outside of a few dlineman

Thing is, you are not going to get every target so people should stop assuming you always will. 2018 class was defitniely a promising class in which we nearly did get all of our guys but people still cry about the 2-3 we didn’t get(jobe, Campbell, surtain)....
bruh we missed alot of guys we should of gotten, u cant lose elite backyard kids like that.....thats just not good regardless. U have to get the top heavy local kids that r close to sure fure 3 n out kids. Jobe n Ty r huge losses do to we went all out for them....PS2 was a late push. Losing kids like that leaves holes in the roster no matter what anyone says

I liked Richt's approach with his classes - fill up as many as possible and worry about 5-6 kids at the end of the cycle. I don't like a lot of these going down the wire.
when it goes down the wire foul play is always what keeps us from getting a kid I agree.......**** PS2 father didnt get the job they told him kick rocks and his son still went to bama lol **** is unreal.

when it goes down the wire foul play is always what keeps us from getting a kid I agree.......**** PS2 father didnt get the job they told him kick rocks and his son still went to bama lol **** is unreal.

Yeah.....I didn't see Bama happening when Saban didn't give Sr. the job. For a second, I thought we had a legit chance. Need to listen to my head more this cycle - I've already got my list of guys to move on which includes Lucas and Hunter. Where are you at on it, D?

Advertisement

Since we came in 3rd for Campbell, I'll take a stab at it and say he wasn't really that interested in us.

Don’t care, some have been goldenzied and act like we didn’t just bring in a class filled with mostly elite talent. Golden could never do that and richt is cut from a different cloth than golden

Nobody said that with what you juts responded to you...Grover was just referring to Miami's decade plus long pattern of being better with locals early, as opposed to drawing it out to the end.

I don't overrate signing day because Richt is adding talent throughout the entire recruiting season and did well before December signing period last year, BUT...he can't seem to break the patter of Feb big time local targets often choosing elsewhere. Keeping do this well early? And even that won't matter.

if We improve this year the sofla 5 stars are running out of excuses. They, their families and posters who know them are gonna continue to get but hurt over accusations of bags.
You know who wins a natty without sofla talent? Nobody. Including us.
And these kids down here know it. They’re not blind or stupid. They know they will ball down here if they all stay so stop with the just win cause they know we win if they stay.
ps2, tc, Jobe and all he rest of them know if they play on he same team it’s over.
But yet they left cause they want to win?
And the same thing to the recruits that are reading this. Stop gettin talked into something you know isn’t more true than what you and everyone already knows. If most of you stay ain’t nobody beating us.
And you know who else knows it? The mfers recruiting you. That’s why they like to talk so much sh.t about us.

Advertisement
Back