Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe one of these days you guys will realize this kid has been dying to play in the $EC for 2 years now and has zero interest in Miami the program, and the only reason Miami is even mentioned with this kid is the location.

He doesn't want to play in the ACC. Period.

Alabama, Tennessee, now UF. Anyone notice a trend? I was told almost 2 years ago this kid will sign with an $EC team, yet there's a 50 page thread on him once a week. He's gone, and he's been gone. Since the beginning.

Bogle is not being recruited as the same position as Boykin. I think we possibly are getting Phillips since he told canesport his spot got took by a transfer de and we know that’s not hill as of now
What's Phillips year? He's a Sophomore?

Advertisement
Maybe one of these days you guys will realize this kid has been dying to play in the $EC for 2 years now and has zero interest in Miami the program, and the only reason Miami is even mentioned with this kid is the location.

He doesn't want to play in the ACC. Period.

Alabama, Tennessee, now UF. Anyone notice a trend? I was told almost 2 years ago this kid will sign with an $EC team, yet there's a 50 page thread on him once a week. He's gone, and he's been gone. Since the beginning.
What kind of mongoloid grows up liking a conference? Does he wear generic hats with “SEC” on the front?

Why so this thread still open? What a bunch of wasted energy. Sauce is probably showing Bogle all your comments. Bogle isn’t coming. End thread and lock all future post about Bogle. It’s pointless to keep discussing.

Advertisement
So why ya’all keep bumpin this thread. We all know where he going
9AC149A2-9977-454C-A6B8-8E6615E82833.jpeg

What?

We had to take Jarren Williams from an SEC team, and beat out Ohio State for him at the same time.
We beat out the SEC for Ezzard.
Reed was somebody everybody had going to UF before Miami took all the momentum from them for him.

I'd actually say Jordan wasn't really a battle, as he seemed to want to be the Cane. He was the closest to the defensive recruiting "wins."

Look man, you battling with people who hate facts, anything they can do to try and act as if coach richt wasnt succesful here, they will go all out. They are like talking to scorned women who will constantly keep repeating that "all men are dogs", no matter what proof you give them.

If somebody said the next UM headcoach will be the:
*1st headcoach to win a bowl game in 10yrs
*1st headcoach with a 10 win season in about 14yrs
*1st headcoach to legitimately win the coastal division since joining the ACC
*1st headcoach to get us to the ACC championship game
*ACC coach of the year
*1st headcoach to get an indoor practice facility
*1st headcoach to get us a nutritional program
*1st headcoach to help get UM to the #2 ranking in the country
*#1 pass defense in the nation and arguably the overall top defense in the nation

All this in 3yrs and not to mention the amount of real talent brought in and overall upgrade of the roster, but these morons will try and convince people coach richt wasnt successful, obvious facts, but the scorned are like the Empire, they'll soon try and strike back!

What kind of mongoloid grows up liking a conference? Does he wear generic hats with “SEC” on the front?

Amen. I live in SC & have to constantly remind SC fans that UGA is their rival. Hearing these dip****s chant SEC when Texas played UGA was mind blowing. I can't imagine a scenario in which Miami fans would chant "ACC" during FSU vs UF. The fvck?!
Pretty sure we'd rather see Bane blow up the field & take them both out.

Advertisement
If we lose on Bogles, which was a given to me, and get Hill. 0 Sh*ts will be given.

Hill is a one and done. Can’t compare the two. Now if we get Hill and Phillips(who will have two years to play starting 2020) then I don’t care cause they cover up the loss of Bogle.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back