Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
De’Shaun hand was the number 1 player in the entire country went to Bama and never really developed much and was a 4th round pick......

Bama has a pretty good track record of putting high ranking high school kids in the league

Advertisement
I would have pulled the offer the day he committed on tv to Bama. Dont be sloppy seconds....ever. With Phillips and Hill we have next year and the following 2 covered. Plenty. Cam Williams and Big J are huge DE prospects for this class, Bogle was just icing on the cake. They might not be as talented, but they definitely have a better mindset

Just show him the door. I'm sure it will look this:
IMG-20190123-WA0002.jpg

Bama has a pretty good track record of putting high ranking high school kids in the league
They also have a pretty bad record of players graduating and functioning on an 8th grade reading level. What happens if Khris doesn’t make it to the NFL is he going to stay in Bama, because that degree would be useless anywhere else.

Advertisement
They also have a pretty bad record of players graduating and functioning on an 8th grade reading level. What happens if Khris doesn’t make it to the NFL is he going to stay in Bama, because that degree would be useless anywhere else.

You don’t really believe that do you?

Highly ranked kids have a good chance of getting into the league no matter where they go. The nfl draft varies from year to year on how many 3 4 and 5 star kids get drafted. But if f your a high rated 4 star or a 5 star player your chances of getting drafted go up significantly. Usually a lot of 3 star kids get drafted and that’s just a numbers game cause there are so many 3 star kids that develop in college. If you a 5 star player your chances of getting drafted iare about 50 percent regardless of the school you got to. So yeah if bama has 20 5 star kids on theire roster at least half of them are going to get drafted. But the rest of cfb 3 stars spread out all over will get more draft picks. It’s a numbers game tilted in a few schools favor cause they get highly rated kids. The only magic nick saban has done is to find a way to get the most highly rated kids every year regardless of who’s coaching them.
A better way to figure things out would be to see what school puts out nfl talent consistently and stays bowl eligible longer despite not having nearly the recruiting success of the blue blood programs. Without looking I would have to say the U is up there. Look at the schools that have the most players in the nfl and then look at those schools recruiting rankings the last ten years. I’m sure Miami finished behind most of the schools and some like Alabama LSU and Clemson USC by a wide margin.

Miami is currently 4th in most active NFL players, that is strong considering we’ve been largely irrelevant on the national scene for the better part of 15 years.

Miami is a great choice as a prospect.

Great education.
Great weather.
Live in a world class diverse city.
Great chance of NFL career.
The U network, established by Richt, that helps players get jobs after graduating that don’t make NFL.

Experiences of rubbing elbows with former Canes and all time greats while in school.

Celebrities you run into like Dwade, Pit Bull, Rick Ross, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Drake, Alex Rodriguez to name a few.

Advertisement
Yea saw on twitter some believe he just silent to the gaytors….oh well on the next. Hopefully Manny Montana hits up Boykins like "I was only kidding"

I mean he could be. But just realized. He’s silented everywhere

It’s sycophants like you who pollute the local youth. Alabaga puts a lot of players in the nfl because they sign the best HS players. It’s pretty easy to figure out. Not all that deep. No need to keep munching that SEC bag ***.

Why was Boykin told no if Bogle isnt coming? Seems odd to me. I'd be telling them first one to commit is in, the other is out.
Bogle is not being recruited as the same position as Boykin. I think we possibly are getting Phillips since he told canesport his spot got took by a transfer de and we know that’s not hill as of now

Advertisement
Highly ranked kids have a good chance of getting into the league no matter where they go. The nfl draft varies from year to year on how many 3 4 and 5 star kids get drafted. But if f your a high rated 4 star or a 5 star player your chances of getting drafted go up significantly. Usually a lot of 3 star kids get drafted and that’s just a numbers game cause there are so many 3 star kids that develop in college. If you a 5 star player your chances of getting drafted iare about 50 percent regardless of the school you got to. So yeah if bama has 20 5 star kids on theire roster at least half of them are going to get drafted. But the rest of cfb 3 stars spread out all over will get more draft picks. It’s a numbers game tilted in a few schools favor cause they get highly rated kids. The only magic nick saban has done is to find a way to get the most highly rated kids every year regardless of who’s coaching them.
A better way to figure things out would be to see what school puts out nfl talent consistently and stays bowl eligible longer despite not having nearly the recruiting success of the blue blood programs. Without looking I would have to say the U is up there. Look at the schools that have the most players in the nfl and then look at those schools recruiting rankings the last ten years. I’m sure Miami finished behind most of the schools and some like Alabama LSU and Clemson USC by a wide margin.

Probally true

Advertisement
how do I block a thread completely?

One step further can I just block anything to do with the name Bogle?

Way to make **** up

It’s sycophants like you who pollute the local youth. Alabaga puts a lot of players in the nfl because they sign the best HS players. It’s pretty easy to figure out. Not all that deep. No need to keep munching that SEC bag ***.

Let's also talk about the high number of 4/5 star players that also transfer out of Alabaga as well.

The thing is, there are other schools that put players into the NFL, not just Alabama. If Alabama's classes consist solely of ESPN 300 kids, it's a high likelihood that around half of them are going to the NFL given their talent level. If Miami were landing the same class, about the same number of kids would go to the NFL. That's how it goes. People that suck on the Bama *** are part of the problem with players leaving Miami to go there. They're the same ones that are saying "Good luck bro at Bama! Put on for the 305 up there! You'll go to the pros, bro!" It's full blown pathetic.

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back