Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the staff's position re: not taking Boykin, then this staff cannot be trusted either. Infantile mistake.
I don’t think it means anything outside of Boykin/Bogle. I’m not making a mountain out of a molehill.

Advertisement
Man this is the same **** people were saying in December for his last official visit. Hopefully it plays out different this time.
If it doesn't then what do we have to lose? He's committed to Bama right now anyways. This is big boy recruiting if you want to be a big boy.

I don’t think it means anything outside of Boykin/Bogle. I’m not making a mountain out of a molehill.
Anyone is allowed to make a single mistake. The last staff made this mistake so many times that the grace period has long expired.

I don’t think he’s coming here but LOL at the reaction because UF is feeling confident they land him. The Turds always feel confident they’re landing everyone, this info is no surprise. Throw in Bogles flakiness with their delusional confidence and I’m surprised they haven’t started planning their parade to announce him committed.

Advertisement
Why is everyone getting so upset, told you all he had no clue way back then and has no clue now...at this rate he might sign with coach K and play basketball at Duke.

Does this kid see DE after DE and the 5th most sacks in the nation (out of 130 teams) the last 2 seasons right down the road from him? Is it 7-6 he's worried about? Gators had 4 wins 2 years ago, and UM had 10.

He’s exatly what we need at OLB/DE. Bogle is the one overhyped.

Nah, Bogle is a savage. Best DE in South Florida last 2 years...Flakey? Yes, but he's a monster prospect. I'd take Boykin too, but there's a reason they're thinking LB, he's a little bit of a tweeter, and may even be better as OLB in 3-4.

Last edited:
Chatfield, Marco Wilson, and co...Must be in this kid's ear. All not only go out of their way to clown UM but have been vocal about the fanbase, and you know fanbase has been sick of Bogle for a while.

Advertisement
All this bs and he’s still gonna have our hat on the table. It’s crazy

Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.
Same source you went with on the coaching hire? Maybe you should call sperman and see how Gruden is doing.

Nah, Bogle is a savage. Best DE in South Florida in couple years...Flakey? Yes, but he's a monster. I'd take Boykin too, but there's a reason they're thinking LB, he's a little bit of a tweeter, and may even be better as OLB.
I personally like Harvey better as a prospect. Vero Beach, noted.

Cam Williams is underrated around these parts also.

Advertisement
5795229-6106788870-degre.png

I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!

I personally like Harvey better as a prospect. Vero Beach, noted.

Cam Williams is underrated around these parts also.

I hear ya...Like both players as well. Yup Vero Beach why I didn't include. Bogle is just murder off that edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back