Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it doesn't then what do we have to lose? He's committed to Bama right now anyways. This is big boy recruiting if you want to be a big boy.
Well we could lose out on other players if we hold a spot for him and he commits somewhere else.

Advertisement
Defensive staff really could use a recruiter. Whether the kid is a clown or not, the fact that we don't seem to be one of the teams, despite how much effort we've put into him, is not a good sign. The defensive recruiting continues to be a lot of swing and misses on the top tier guys. They can't all be clowns.

When you include the transfers, were about to put together one of the best defensive classes in the country. Assuming we land Hill and Phillips with a chance at Hunte. Only disapointment would be corner. But you cant complain about DE just because of Bogle. Harvey and Williams are big time players. If we add Phillips and Hill, thats the best d line recruiting in the country this cycle.

This kid is going to be a disaster anywhere he goes. Starting to remind me of Willie Williams.

When you include the transfers, were about to put together one of the best defensive classes in the country. Assuming we land Hill and Phillips with a chance at Hunte. Only disapointment would be corner. But you cant complain about DE just because of Bogle. Harvey and Williams are big time players. If we add Phillips and Hill, thats the best d line recruiting in the country this cycle.
True. We really do need a CB though, and I hope something materializes late.

This kid is going to be a disaster anywhere he goes. Starting to remind me of Willie Williams.
Never speak the glorious name of Willie The Predator Williams in the same sentence as prepotente Bagle.

Advertisement
The should revoke this Broward ghey's offer.

Act like a clown and get treated like one.

Advertisement
That’s why you take the real boys that want to be here.

Forget this Dude!!!

Advertisement
image.gif

Advertisement
Who are they going to miss out on? There's no one else who they have as a take right now. This Boykin kid has only been overhyped on this future Elvis Dumervil by this board.
And why you think that is, probably becuause we keep waiting on this kid to committ.

I’m confused, I thought he already informed the coaches at Alabaga and Miami that he was flipping....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back