Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d take Boykin and then let the chips fall as they may. I like the thought of an undersized terror coming off the edge. If Bogle comes too then so be it, but he’s not coming here.

I believe we need 3 DE recruits this cycle to make up for the misses from years ago.

Advertisement
I’d take Boykin and then let the chips fall as they may. I like the thought of an undersized terror coming off the edge. If Bogle comes too then so be it, but he’s not coming here.

I believe we need 3 DE recruits this cycle to make up for the misses from years ago.

Ya but they may be counting the Hill- Phillips combo as the third...you get 3 seasons out of those 2.

Last edited:
Cherry on top if he comes, but hes a *****. Great talent and measurables, but i wish we just took Boykin. Of course all is forgiven if he comes, but Im always hesitant with guys like this.

I gave up on him when he announced for Bama. Reading these comments show that I made the right decision on not worrying about players like this until the ink is on paper. If he committed to Miami right now, I would be just as excited as I would be if he committed to UF. Until ink is on the Miami’s NLI, I don’t waste my time.

Advertisement
If he throws up and upside down U on any instagram, Snapchat, Facebook or Twitter I hope Manny calls his *** personally and tells him to kick rocks.

Bogle...

tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back